GSC Cup VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakey

um dia a gente vai namorar e eu vou te trair muito
LMAO bro it was thursday and I'm showing intentions to play and schedule, don't be like that
Yeah i know but I cannot play anymore this week and probably not even early next week because I have a lot of work to do in college, so since you missed time thrice I don't see another option but to call for act

Yeah i know but I cannot play anymore this week and probably not even early next week because I have a lot of work to do in college, so since you missed time thrice I don't see another option but to call for act
thanks for saying me you could play every day, and yesterday I wrote you in the range of tame you gave (till midnight) and also didn't respond

drakey

um dia a gente vai namorar e eu vou te trair muito
thanks for saying me you could play every day, and yesterday I wrote you in the range of tame you gave (till midnight) and also didn't respond
at the beginning of the week i really had all the days available, but as i said, college started to get tight
I thought about even after you missed the time thrice, to ask for an extension, but I could only play on the weekend of the next week, and if I won I would have even tighter time to play the next round.
i don't like having to rely on actwin in tournaments, but for this occasion i really don't have a choice, sorry bro I swear I tried to play with you but you made it hard

D4 Repertoire

goin' fast
is a Tiering Contributor
LMAO bro it was thursday and I'm showing intentions to play and schedule, don't be like that
What a joke. No showing without warning once should result in a set loss or at the very least a game loss. Twice is unquestionably an activity win. Thrice is comically inconsiderate.

You have no claim to "intentions to play." Take the L and come back when you actually want to play the game and not just waste other people's time.

SpectralThief

Banned deucer.
What a joke. No showing without warning once should result in a set loss or at the very least a game loss. Twice is unquestionably an activity win. Thrice is comically inconsiderate.

You have no claim to "intentions to play." Take the L and come back when you actually want to play the game and not just waste other people's time.
Dude, dont hurry to take a position. Maybe DrakeyTT is your friend but at least see the proofs. Here I let you some screenshots that actually shows that Chiles Habaneros just missed once. Im not saying there wasn't problems scheduling, Chiles missed the schedule,then, at the second try he showed up but wasnt ready to play, and DrakeyTT needed to go at 9:30pm (gmt-3). After that, Chiles asked him/her to play earlier if Drakey couldnt so late at night, and Drakey denied to. Personally, I dont see any thrice miss or advice about a new reduced schedule time (2pm-12pm ---> just 9pm?).
1630110258987.png1630110276508.png1630110319307.png

BlazingDark

formerly Mister Sauce
is a Past WCoP Champion
RoAPL Champion
act request against kael, we scheduled on discord for thursday 10pm +2 but he didn't show up and i still don't have news from him, i waited all day yesterday so we could try to play or reschedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)