GSC OU Ladder Achievements (Custom Avatar available)

Siatam

is a Tutoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
RoA Leader
1660785770879.png

OverUsed Ladder Achievements

Hello and welcome to the GSC OverUsed ladder achievements thread! The goal of this thread is to record the various performances of gen2ou ladder enthusiast, incentivize ladder play and add an extra punch to typical ladder play by providing more of a challenge.

Rules

1. All battles must be played on the gen2ou ladder on Showdown!
2. Give proof that you have completed the challenge to be validated. Proof is screenshots of your rating, proving you own the account and replays as necessary. (See challenges below)
3. You can get several achievements from the same battle/account, and you are generally encourage to post them by batch to avoid flooding the thread if you are chaining them up. I'll like your post once I've taken it into account.
4. Achievements can be submitted in PM to me if you want the account you used to remain inconspicuous; I will be posting them in the thread (giving your Smogon username) myself. Please only do it as little as possible though; it's less fun.
5. Past performances will not be counted; any submission needs to be verifiable on the server (by checking at the rank, WL and such) at the moment they are posted.
6. Any Platinum achiever in Ability, Knowledge, Spirit, Guts, and Tactics can submit a new record beyond the Platinum standard that will be displayed in the table's first line. Please send me a private message on Smogon or Discord (Siatam#0814) for more specifics.
7. Naturally, don't try to cheat, i.e by submitting an achievement with an account that's not yours and yours alone, asking for wins or boosting. If you are caught doing so, you will be ineligible for any prizes.
8. Achievement levels may be subject to change at the mod team's and host's discretion.

Metric challenges
:gs/snorlax:
Brave Achievement
:gs/nidoking:
Ability Achievement
:gs/alakazam:
Knowledge Achievement
:gs/smeargle:
Tactics Achievement
Reach a certain rank!​
Get a certain GXE!*​
Reach a certain elo!​
Achieve a certain win streak!**
Platinum: Top 1
Gold: Top 3
Silver: Top 10
Bronze: Top 100​
Platinum: 91
Gold: 88
Silver: 84
Bronze: 80​
Platinum: 1700
Gold: 1600
Silver: 1550
Bronze: 1500​
Platinum: 25
Gold: 20
Silver: 15
Bronze: 10​
* You must have a GXE confidence interval of 60 for lower.
** I'm only taking X-0 WL records on screenshots, so if you are aiming for this you should reset your count after every loss / do not relaunch a game before I've liked your post (= validated the achievement). or, if you do, don't lose.

Fun challenges

:gs/zapdos:
Spirits Achievement
:gs/charizard:
Guts Achievement
:gs/jynx:
Luck Achievement
Want to break the mold?
Reach a certain elo without Snorlax on your team!*​
Who uses top tiers?
Reach a certain elo with at least 3 borderline (or lower) Pokémon*​
Lucky or good?
Try these tricky challenges!​
Platinum: 1500
Gold: 1400
Silver: 1300
Bronze: 1200​
Platinum: 1500
Gold: 1400
Silver: 1300
Bronze: 1200​
Platinum: Complete 4 LC's.
Gold: 3 LCs complete.
Silver: 2 LCs complete.
Bronze: 1 LCs complete.​
*Please save all of your replays for this challenge - while it is not necessary to post them I/ the mod team may ask you for them

• The Luck Achievement is made of challenges you can complete in any order. All of them require you to have a particular performance in a single match, which means replays are required to validate them. Those are an exception to the PM option in rule 4; all of them have to be posted in the thread for fun's sake. There are a couple extra conditions to not make them too easy to clear:
    • The opponent beaten must have at least 1350 elo. Your own elo does not matter.
    • The opponent must be using 6 Pokémon in their teams.
    • Forfeits and time-outs will only be counted if the opponent was at an extreme disadvantage/had no chance of winning the match at that point. (Moderators and hosts have complete discretion on this point.)
    • If you aren't able to reveal every Pokemon required for the challenge in your winning replay, do !showteam before saving the replay to prove you were using them.
:gs/marowak:
On a diet
image.png

Form over Function
:gs/cloyster:
Kaboom!
:gs/quagsire:
Over(under) achiever
Win a game without any member of your team ever holding leftovers (No Thiefing Leftovers!)Win a game where every member of your team is shiny.Win a game after using Explosion/Self-Destruct 5 times.Win a game without using any OU Pokemon.

If a player has achieved the same status (Bronze -> Record Holder) in all 7 categories, they are eligible for the corresponding prize. If a player has earned a status in a higher category, they are still eligible for the prizes in the categories below. In other words, earning gold in all 7 categories makes a player eligible for silver award as well.

Prizes:
Achieve all "silver" level challenges: Custom color in the GSC discord server. (PM Siatam#0814 on discord when eligible)
Achieve all "gold" level challenges: Prizewinner rank " ^ " in the RoA PS room for one month
Achieve all "platinum" level challenges: Receive a custom avatar on PS. (Every person gets one of two choices.)
1660786136161.png
or
1701220449055.png
Poor behavior in the RoA PS room will result in removal of the role.

Last edited:

Siatam

is a Tutoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
RoA Leader
View attachment 447964
ok this is nothing but i wanna be in the leaderboards '-'. gold ability and bronze knowledge.
This account is currently:
1660872949093.png

So only can confirm for Silver ability. Please refrain from playing until your achievements can be confirmed.

Confirmed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)