Hi, im gonna go ahead and call act on PDC. We had scheduled for yesterday but I couldn't make the time. I warned him that morning beforehand and attempted to reschedule but he hasn't responded in spite of being on. I can't play anymore - already made it clear weekends are a hard no and I have another tour set next Monday. I'm willing to get an extension if he wants but I attempted to reschedule and its on him now so ill wait but if he doesnt respond i will claim activity.