Tournament Hackmons Cup Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
might as well kick things off a little early here, why not? welcome, ye titans of Gen8 Hackmons, to the:

Semifinals (and sharp's 1st solo bracketmaking, aww)
Luchik  vs  (winner of sprinto99 vs DuGuo)
Piapia  vs  Banbadoro

If you have an EXTENSION, the deadline for your games is Wednesday, June 29th, 11:59PM GMT-7.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE ROUND IS SUNDAY, JULY 3RD, 11:59PM GMT-7. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
You can do this sprinto99
no fra. tu stai insinuando che io giochi for fun. io sono molto serio riguardo al gaming su pokemon showdown. ogni mattina mi sveglio incazzato e sudato, faccio 100 addominali, 40 flessioni, 50 serie di panca e accendo il pc. controllo i miei asset, i miei team, non sono contento. sessione di building malata dalle 9:00 alle 13:00. dopo si va a testare, mentre mangio al volo, per le 4 ore successive. dopo si svegliano gli americani, tempo di tour. non si molla un centimetro. questa vita non è divertimento.

mammalu

Perdete il vostro tempo...
is a Tiering Contributor
Just two words.
Luchik, you stole a dream from a child and from an entire nation. You must be aware of it.
sprinto99 you were just one step from your biggest accomplishment after that scholarship, won because of your "knowledge of latin", spent on ps4. But you suck, clown.

Also this is the real pspl final, go rands!

sprinto99

clown
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Just two words.
Luchik, you stole a dream from a child and from an entire nation. You must be aware of it.
sprinto99 you were just one step from your biggest accomplishment after that scholarship, won because of your "knowledge of latin", spent on ps4. But you suck, clown.

Also this is the real pspl final, go rands!
don’t care+didn’t ask+ratio+skill issue+cope+quote tweet+didn’t cry+that’s stupid+literal trash+get better+dive into your garden+based+redpilled+get a life+monkey mentality+ mammalu is a literal clown+find God+hai letteralmente rifiutato un 27 non hai diritto di replica su niente

anyways, gl to finalists I hope luchick wins coz I love Argentina and Lautaro Martinez (next ballon d'or) vamoooooo sia lodato il Signore non molliamo maiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)