Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkylarGreen - I might be able to attempt to trade in about five or so hours; we'll see. Congratulations!
leathal6 - Marked you.
Shadrakhan - Durandal is also male; could you update your GTS entry?

Sniped:
Neetz0r - Possibly, anyway; could you confirm Spiritomb's spelling?

Last edited:
Hi, any chance I could grab this? Mortica the Gourgeist?

Deposited a lvl 21 yellow Female Floette.

***Thanks to nitrox116 for custom-breeding the mother for this!***
Pokemon: Gourgeist (super)
Nickname: Morticia
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Trick, Destiny Bond, Disable, Bestow
Note: Already evolved, so search for Gourgeist and not Pumpkaboo!

Pokemon: Shuppet
Nickname: Talky Tina
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Phantom Force, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Disable

Pokemon: Yamask
Nickname: Sekhmet
Ability: Mummy
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
Moves: Nightmare, Imprison, Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes

Pokemon: Golett
No Nickname
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Level 32, No EV Training
Moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock
Redistribution note: Fully redistributable, but please credit *Trev* for RNGing this.

Would like these 3 if possible :)

fc: 0877-1401-3022
ign: coco

Pokemon: Snorunt
Nickname: Jadis
Ability: Moody
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31 (not 6IV)
Moves: Spikes, Disable, Hex, Switcheroo

Hi I would love to get a shiny snorunt but since I don't have it in my dex I can't search it up on gts. Could we do a direct trade whenever you're free? My fc is in my signature.
Thanks again!

Zhuski It is possible to type in the name of the Pokemon you seek on the GTS. Just scroll all the way down.

(I hope this counts for all Pokemon X and Y versions. If not, you can just ignore this post. :) )

I don't mean to be greedy and a band wagoner, but I would love to follow in Calem's shoes if you have them available and the time.

fc 1822-0556-4800
IGN Jonathan

I'm on now and I have a level 65 ditto on the GTS for Zuul ATM

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Alright let's try this again since I keep getting sniped (with moderately decent results actually).

Lv.15 Male Inkay Lv.48 female Scatterbug Lv.14 Japanese Male Seviper Lv.30 Female Slugma

Lv.2 French Female Scatterbug for Oathkeeper

EDIT: I give up -_-

Last edited:
I probably can't be online so much next days, but since you gave me a pokemon and should appear in my list in the game I would like to ask you if we can directly trade one of the event Gengar when you have the time, please. If you can tell me here when you can trade with me one, I'll try to reply as soon as possible so we can trade it when you have the time.

Deposited a level 1 froakie male in repeat ball
For shiny sabeleye in luxury ball
Message no nickname

FC 038792478552
Ign JapScat

Last edited:
Would you be willing to do some direct trades, or should I just deposit again? I'll put another Poke in in the meantime.

Hey CD_North, any chance I could pick up the Event Gengar?

***Thanks to cjlaborde2nd for providing the original copy of this to clone, and to Pokéguy for offering this in the "Back from the Dead" giveaway!***
Must be direct traded - Cannot be sent via GTS.
Pokemon: Gengar (event!)
No Nickname
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 30/24/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Level 25, No EV Training
Moves: Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Confuse Ray, Astonish
Redistribution note: Fully redistributable, but please credit cjlaborde2nd for SRing this.

It can't be traded over GTS so I was wondering if we could trade so I could pick it up?

Sent:
Izaya-Gamer

Sniped:
BlitzJG
Zhuski
gomumonkey
Jaspcat
Schnormann
Alex_5600

Jibaku - Sorry. If you'd like, we can try to set up direct trades; I'm making a list of people for those who are interested. (I'll mention that Scatterbug has a VERY high sniping rate, though admittedly a lot of it had to do with me not being around for most of the day.)

Shadrakhan - Yes, I can do that, but I at least need to know what your IGN is so I can pick you out on my acquaintence list.

EvAlNo - Yes, I'll add you for direct trades. If you let me know what you're looking for, I'll mark it down to speed up the process in case I manage to catch you outside of a specifically-scheduled time.

Lady Valkyrie - I can trade now if you're around, but I need to head off to bed soon. I'm online and I believe we're already friends in game, so hop on if you want to trade now.

I've added everyone who has requested a direct trade and provided a friend code, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)