Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deposited a level 10 female Plusle for a trevenant! IGN Sarah! Thank you much!

Edit: sniped, deposited level 4 pidgey

Last edited:
Was waiting for things to slow down a bit to make my requests, but it doesn't seem that it will ever be the case lol. I deposited a female level 2 Caterpie for Willow the Litwick. :D I'll most likely return for more of those awesome af Pokémon!

Hurrah! Thank you!

Could I be greedy and ask also for Hathor? I deposited another Flabebe - lv 12, IGN Kei.

Thank you!

shadowend - Honedge, if you want Oathkeeper.
frediew - And you definitely also requested a MALE, correct?

I looked for Bunnelby and Magikarp and did not find anything matching your requests. I attempted to search through the general postings to see if I could find your entries, but there turned out to be too many junk trades on those Pokemon to go through them unfiltered.

VGreenGoblinV - Sent.

I deposited a level 5 female Fletchling named GGRX4 for Jadis.

I caught a shiny fletchling while I was out catching GGRX4. How cool is that? My first wild shiny ever.

EDIT: no, I did not post my shiny on GTS. That would be dreadfully silly.

Sent:
Worker
VGreenGoblinV
Scheiner

Sniped:
Rodri18

shadowend, I still don't see yours. Your posts are requesting female and level 1 variations of the species actually listed in the post and not some other point in the evolutionary chain? All Pokemon are of the kind listed in the "Pokemon: [name]" section of the post, and as the OP says, they are all both female and level 1 unless specifically noted otherwise.

Yea, I've done all of those.. don't know what's wrong. I'll put up a Lvl 1 male Ralts instead for Oathkeeper. Maybe it's my Magikarp that's causing problems. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)