Halo Wars

I was thinking about it, curious about the gameplay though. From what I understand there are no worker units or anything of that sort; do you have an economy, per se? And how is it managed?

Or is it a more micromanagement-based game where the economy more or less takes care of itself and you focus entirely on battles?

If it sounds good I'll try to pick up a used copy and get XBL

I was thinking about it, curious about the gameplay though. From what I understand there are no worker units or anything of that sort; do you have an economy, per se? And how is it managed?

Or is it a more micromanagement-based game where the economy more or less takes care of itself and you focus entirely on battles?

If it sounds good I'll try to pick up a used copy and get XBL
have you played command and conquer 3? if not download the demo to explain it properly

1-Game Mechanic: The entire UNSC is a Rock-paper-scissors Captain Cutter´s ODST beat Anders´ hawks,Forge´s Grizzly beat ODST (Strongest leader as his Grizzly are pretty sturdy and with anti air support,can beat Anders with no mayor problems
Now the Covenant leaders are more Skill related by example all the game is made in the rock-paper-scissors(infantry-vehicles-aircraft) the arbiter is weak to vehicles,Brute chieftan to aircraft and The prophet is weak to infantry well they can manipulate that weakness with an antisomething team and maybe some scarabs (hahaha they are really good but have no close combat skill so the arbiter can get health and Stars from him

2-Campaign:the story is interesting and the movies are the best game scenes that i have seen just search the "monsters" clip in youtube to see it

3.Multiplayer:Fully online unless you've two xbox and tvs in the same room

ok that is i did the best writing this and took me a lot because i had to do it in the wii =[

almost forgot it you do supply pads and warehouses to get supplies (also you can occupy forerrunner technology to increase your own technology,economy or squad)

It's pretty good. If you have a friend on Xbox Live you can play the campain coop, whaling on the enemy with two armies.

Me and a few friends have played this pretty regularly since it came out. There's nothing like playing a 1 hour 20 minute game to pull out a come-from-behind victory. The newest update has really sorted the UberAnders too.

Halo Wars is a really fun and satisfying game. Like the guy above me said, theres nothing better than a come from behind win after an hour of gameplay. Winning in 10 minutes with GaussHogs is fun too :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)