Hammie is back ^^ (XY only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm not sure if anyone here remembers me, or if its even any old members active here anymore. But for all new users I used to be an active member here on wi-fi for a couple of years ago and have done hundreds of trades :)

I decided to try out the destiny knot yesterday and managed after a couple of hours starting with some safari Goomys get a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest Gooey female. But instead of starting with a new pokémon I decided to breed a bit more and got a hex flawless male, so know my odds of getting more 5 flawless babies should be 1/6 eggs.

Rules:

• My time zone is GMT + 2 hours and can usually trade during the evenings but not later than midnight. During weekends I might be able to trade in the morning and daytime too. But if you can't be online during my time we cannot trade, I'm not going to stay up just to make a trade. Sorry :(
  • No scamming or hacking! I will blacklist!
  • I don't want my pokémon redistributed, but I'm not even sure if its possible to clone yet :P
  • Only looking for 6th gen trades.
For trade:

Goomy
Modest - Gooey
31/x/31/31/31/31
Stock: 1 female, 2 males

Will try to get some with Hydration, but I will be keeping the first Hydration one I managed to get.

Magikarp
Adamant - Swift swim
31/31/31/x/31/31
Stock: 3 males

Charmander

Jolly - Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon dance, Outrage
Stock: 2 males (Will be a bit more picky when trading these until I have two quintflawless female)

Tyrunt
Jolly - Strong Jaw
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon dance, Ice fang, Thunder fang, Fire fang
Stock: 2 males (Will be a bit more picky when trading these until I have quint flawless female)

I will list some spitbacks later that I can trade for other spitbacks if you don't have any flawless pokes. My spitbacks might even be good since I ONLY use the IV judge, so who knows, maybe they have 30 in the "missing" stat? xD

Will be breeding:

Probably something that has a normal gender ratio xD

Looking for:

Atm I will accept most flawless pokémon that I don't already have. I might also accept random shinys (nature and IVs doesn't have to be good) if they are cool looking :)

Biggest want:
* means I have a pending trade or know someone who breeds them.

Blaziken
Jolly/Adamant - Speed boost
- Baton pass

Scolipede
Jolly/Adamant - Speed booster
- Baton pass

Pyroar
Timid - Unnerve
Hidden power grass

Heliolisk
Timid - Solar Power/Dry skin
Hidden Power Ice

Clawitzer
Modest
Timid*

Aurorus
Modest - Refrigerate

Noivern
Timid - Infiltrator/Frish*

Last edited:
Thanks :D I'm might be a bit early with my XY thread, but hope other people will start breeding in XY :) It wasn't that hard and once you get you flawless parents you don't even need cloning anymore :)

From what I read, X/Y breeding is going to be an absolute breeze, what with the Destiny Knot. I have yet to complete Y though : /

Welcome back Hamstern, and good luck.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
From what I read, X/Y breeding is going to be an absolute breeze, what with the Destiny Knot. I have yet to complete Y though : /

Welcome back Hamstern, and good luck.
The trick is getting the IVs you want to be inherited.

I swear now every man and his dog will be trading stuff on Smogon thanks to the new game mechanics. You'll just be the first that's specifically XY. Good luck! I will be doing the same soon.

Hiya Hamstern, interested in Clauncher at all?
Currently got a box full of quad/quint Timid ones, breeding other natures shouldn't take me much time.

Welcome Back Hamstern; I'm just starting to IV breed myself, but I do have a Protean Froakie, with, well, I don't know the IVs. Just wanted to say welcome back and I'll let you know when I have something worth trading for. Nice Goodra! ^_^

Hey Ham I've been breeding Fletchling in XY too, so much more fun since we can't rng and clone atm.

Been popping out some 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gale wings Fletchling, would you interested in that for the gooey goomy?

I swear now every man and his dog will be trading stuff on Smogon thanks to the new game mechanics. You'll just be the first that's specifically XY. Good luck! I will be doing the same soon.
Nice, I'm looking forward to more people joining XY breeding :)

Hiya Hamstern, interested in Clauncher at all?
Currently got a box full of quad/quint Timid ones, breeding other natures shouldn't take me much time.
Do you know if Claucher gets shell smash or not? Otherwise I'll probably prefer modest :)

Welcome Back Hamstern; I'm just starting to IV breed myself, but I do have a Protean Froakie, with, well, I don't know the IVs. Just wanted to say welcome back and I'll let you know when I have something worth trading for. Nice Goodra! ^_^
Yey, Pokéguy! :D Thanks, looking forward too see your results ^^

Hey Ham I've been breeding Fletchling in XY too, so much more fun since we can't rng and clone atm.

Been popping out some 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gale wings Fletchling, would you interested in that for the gooey goomy?
Definetely interested :)

[quote="
Definetely interested :)[/quote]

Yea I'll have them ready right now. FC: 1220-6707-8819

I would like the female one, mine is female too btw.

About redistribute, I don't care atm since you can't clone so there's forever only 1 copy around, but they do make excellent parents for more flawless babies ;)

Okay I going on :) And yeah, everyone if free to use my pokes as parent to breed their own, just don't want pokes with my OT to be redistributet :) My ingame name is Linda, brown long hair.

Hey Hamstern, long time no see! I've been toying around with breeding as well some though I started from scratch and haven't actually beaten the game... However I could trade a very solid 30/30/27/x/30/31 Adamant Horsea (Dive Ball, Outrage). I'd love a Swedish Male Goomy lol. Send me a PM if you could instead of replying on the thread, thanks.

EDIT: I have a 30/30/31/x/30/31 now with Swift Swim. I'd keep but I'd rather have a female and breeding is easy enough to get another haha

Last edited:
Wow, I'm totally jealous! How did you manage to get flawless? I've caught a few tri-flawless, but so far not even a good spitback. Any tips for someone who hasn't bred since gen 4? :3

I have a Shiny Ferroseed I could trade.

I also have a Shiny Jolly DW Fletchling with 18-19/22-23/28-29/24-29/22-23/31.

I also have some other Jolly DW Fletchling.
Jolly - Gale Wings - 22-23/8-9/31/28-29/28-29/31
Jolly - Gale Wings - 12-13/28-29/31/24-25/26-27/31

I also have tons of DW mons if you're interested in any of them.

I don't care whether its the male or the female, I just need the IVs.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm totally jealous! How did you manage to get flawless? I've caught a few tri-flawless, but so far not even a good spitback. Any tips for someone who hasn't bred since gen 4? :3
There's a lot of new systems in place that makes breeding easier. Destiny Knot, for example, has parents pass 5 IVs instead of 3.

Also, Hammie, got a male and female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest, now! Take your pick~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)