BW UU HEIL 2 the peliper

aerialace TM40

FLY peliper FLY
Hey guys it's ya main nigga AATM40 here to say a quick farewell. Competitive pokemon really isn't a priority for me anymore, and I'm getting busier with schoolwork and whatnot, so I wanted to kill two pelipers with one geodude by saying a somewhat formal goodbye to the competitive pokemon community as a whole, and to post this sweet ass UU stall team that I made with some of august's help.

Before I get to the team, I wanted to tell you guys a little about myself so that I'm not just thought of as a peliper who likes to fite and troll innocent children. Let me begin with something somewhat obvious at this point, yet something that many idiots may not know. I am not a foreign nor an illiterate child as I made myself seem when I joined this site. I am merely a college student who enjoys lifting weights, getting hammered, and buttfucking sorority girls because they're hot and stupid. I am studying biology in order to fulfill pre-med requirements, I have a summer job at a surgery center working with orthopedic surgeons, and starting in the fall, I will be a personal trainer at Virginia Tech.

"august" Smith got me started with competitive pokemon, and taught me nearly everything I know. Many of you know that I was decent in NU and LC, but unfortunately my RU skills never got to shine (it is definitely my best tier, motherfuckers). august is easily the best RU player and that is what he spent most time teaching me. I never played UU except maybe five times before SPL, but it was pretty fun I guess. ANYWAY, let me get to some shout-outs because that seems to be the cool thing to do on Smogon.

august: you're a bitch

badass: you unknowingly allowed me to use so many of your teams in the past year, whether on the ladder or in a tourney. Thanks bud @__@

blarajan: you suck buttholes

Bloo: thanks frend for helping me out with my custom user title bs, capitalizing aug's name, and other stupid shenanigans that were probably funny at some point ;)

DarkAbyss: There are no words that can possibly describe my emotions toward this human being.

Frogs: most of you were funny as shit. I know I'm gonna be ribbiting until the day I croak...LOL

yeah I'm just gonna stop there,,,sorry everyone I left off; at least your mothers love you.

LET'S SEE THE TEAM:

HEILBOT (Abomasnow) @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Wood Hammer
- Leech Seed
- Blizzard

This mofo is one of my favorite in the tier, which is why I used him in like every match @_@. He walls the shit out of water types like cune, and is a badass for making a blizzard like in that disney movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0256466/. This bulky variant was really the obvious choice for a stall team. Between the residual hail damage, the leech seeds, and protects, HEILBOT could wear down a lot of pokes with minimal effort.

STALLBOT (Walrein) @ Leftovers
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 232 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef / 20 Spd
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Blizzard
- Protect
- Roar

Walrein, also called stallrein I guess, was a somewhat obvious choice for the hail stall team. The bulk + the ability + sub/protect + roar made this fat chunk of blubber something much more intimidating. I gave him blizzard also so that I could take out a ballsy nido(royalty) if it decided to stay in against me, or really anything else that I wanted quick damage on. Other than that, this is just your standard walrus that enjoys stalling people's dicks off.

DUCKBOT (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SDef
Calm Nature
- Blizzard
- Recover
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic

Porygon2 was added to the team to deal with any special attackers, especially chandelure and nidoking, because my team is rather weak to them without this technological duck thing. Trace is also a sweet ass ability to have; switching in to copy natural cure from a roserade is one of my favorite pastimes I would say. Blizzard and tbolt are nice, but this guy makes me happy when he can get a toxic off and stay in for an additional turn or two and spam recover. I suppose you could change tbolt to discharge for the additional 20% chance to paralyze at the cost of some power, but it doesn't matter too much imo.

PRICKBOT (Qwilfish) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 Spd
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Pain Split
- Waterfall/Poison Jab

This spikey fish is a staple of the team, and one of two pokes that have intimidate. He walls most physical attackers, but mainly fighting and fire types ___@. Dual spikes because I like to hurt the opponents feet, and pain split for when I'm feeling ballsy AF, which is pretty much all the time. Between waterfall and poison jab, it doesn't matter too much, but if you're in a tournament and you expect your opponent to bring hail also, you might want poison jab to sneak in a hit on abomasnow.

SPINBOT (Hitmontop) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SDef
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Close Combat
- Foresight
- Rapid Spin

This guy is necessary for spinning, and his intimidate is awesome when paired with qwilfish. I won't point any fingers or anything, but I beat a scrafty in an SPL fite just by switching back and forth between SPINBOT and PRICKBOT. Foresight is mainly for Cofaggotgrigus (how u spel that?_?) switch ins, and rest is great to have if I'm taking small damage, or if I'm hit with a burn, toxic, whatever.

BELLBOT (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Zonger was selected as the sixth member of this team because he sets rocks, resists those pesky dragons, and kicks the shit out of LO roseman. Protect is there to extend hail damage, and it's useful to see what attack people are thinking of using. Gyro ball hits many things, and EQ is useful for steel resists.

EDIT: fk i forgot to add this replay of me kicking aug's booty @_@
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-50963495

Alright well, maybe I'll play more pokemon this summer, but who knows.
Catch you guys on the flippity flip @__@

:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)