Help with my UU team

Hey guys, please check out my UU team. This is my first UU team and I've been winning about 60%-70% of battles. Can anyone tell me if there are any holes in the team that I am not seeing? Thanks much

Team at a glance

Details

Chandelure (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Chandelure is my fast special sweeper. Moveset provides good coverage for most types. First STAB is Overheat for pesky physical steel walls and occasional grass types. Shadow Ball is second STAB move mainly for attack boost and coverage. Energy Ball for annoying Swamperts and Quagsires. HP ice for more coverage

Heracross (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Substitute

Heracross is my physical sweeper. Because i have the substitute set, people expect scarf set and think i'll get locked into a move while instead I can suprise them. Moveset also for good coverage. Close Combat and Megahorn are great physical STAB moves. Stone Edge for more coverage.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Porygon2 is my physical tank. Really hard to kill and has the BoltBeam combo for coverage and tri-attack for anything else. Also, with eviolite as held item there is no leftovers healing so Recover is it's only way to, well, recover.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Bronzong is my special tank with stealth rock entry hazard. Gyro Ball is first STAB move and hits very hard on high speed pokemon. Earthquake is again for more type coverage. Toxic is to wear down the opponent

Crobat (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 60 HP / 192 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Crobat is my scout. U-Turn is to damage and then retreat and replace with a better suited pokemon. Taunt is to stop set-ups and get a U-turn in. Roost is recovery method and if timed correctly can stop an electric attack from hitting at 2x power. Toxic is so when Crobat switches in on a resisted attack, he can toxic poison the next pokemon.

Sharpedo (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Zen Headbutt
- Crunch

Sharpedo is Revenge Killer. Protect guarantees at least 1 speed boost. Waterfall and Crunch are STAB moves that go nearly unresisted in UU.

Please comment and provide suggestions or criticisms. Thanks all :)

-Andy

I see that your team is pretty much balanced. I like being creative so lets see if you like my advice :D.
Chandelure. he is a low defencive pokemon ... and becouse of that we should change the leftovers with choice specs. And to make it annoying aswell lets change the HP ICE with Trick. And make a Atk based pokemon pretty much useless.

Chandelure (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

TO:
Chandelure (M) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Also I think that Heracross should go more aggressive so... lets throw the Choice Scarf and give it an Expert Belt. He has coverage so i think super effective moves would be much stronger now. Now that you need a REVENGE KILLER I suggest to make Sharpedo.

Sharpedo (M) @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Crunch

TO:
Sharpedo (M) @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aquajet
- Earthquake
- Crunch​
Banded-Waterfall-Stab sounds cool to me. Aquajet is for pokemon you think are faster than Sharpedo. It has a decent speed so it should be fine.

Crobat as an assistant looks good. That's all I needed to say :D. Be creative. Make your opponent so confused so he won't know what will be your next move :).

I agree with Rob about Heracross, I would ditch the Choice Scarf. But I would recommend changing it to a Sub 3 Attacks set. Heracross gets up subs quite easily since most people assume it has a Scarf on, and behind a sub Heracross is a huge threat, especially when it starts getting Moxie boosts.

Heracross (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Substitute

I also think you should change Toxic on Crobat to Brave Bird, as it would greatly help you deal with fighting and grass types. Bronzong can do the poison spreading in Crobats place.

There is no reason to give Sharpedo Leftovers, he will quite literally die to anything decently powerful. I think giving him a Life Orb is your best bet, as it will give Sharpedo a much needed boost of power but still let it change moves. I also would recommend changing Earthquake to Zen Headbutt, as the only things I can think of that you would use EQ on would be Cobalion or Registeel. Zen Headbutt will help you take out Virizions and Hitmontops easier.

This is a good team. However some things need to be noticed:

the substitute set is not that good because altough you don´t get locked in choice moves, Heracross won´t have speed for hitting mons like scarf chandelure or crobat.

Suicune after some CM wwas enormous bulk.I recommend put Psych Up on Porygon 2 because of Crocune in place of 3 attack.That way Tbolt hits Suicune harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)