Heres a good Pikachu Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that Pikachu had no Strategies, so allow me to share this Moveset

You're gonna need the Light Clay. Without it, Pikachu is doomed. The Light Clay boost Pikachus Attack and Special Attack. But since Pikachu already has high Special Attack, it becomes really good.
Static is better then Lightning Rod due to the 30% chance of paralyze when hit by a contact move.

Nasty Plot is the key to victory here. Nasty Plot boost your Special Attack by 2. And with the Light Orb already boosting it, It will be over 700 now.

Hidden Power Ice: This is to get past Ground Types and Garchomp. Ground Type attacks are going to kill you on the first hit. Garchomp is slower then Pikachu so if Nasty Plot is already set up you,ll be fine.

Thunderbolt: To get through Water Pokemon. Gets boosted by Nasty Plot.

Grass Knot: Another way of sweeping past Ground Types

Also, Give it the Modest Nature.

See? I think its good! And I don't know why nothings on the Strategies yet

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Hey, welcome to c&c--if there's a Pokemon you wish to reserve, feel free to do so / make a case for it in the proper tier's subforum's reservation index or analysis discussion thread. Pikachu is not considered viable in any of our tiers + is not a fully evolved Pokemon, which is why its page is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)