30 | 30 | 26 | 27 | 31 | 31
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
OT: Jake ID: 29329
Clear Body / Tough Claws
Meteor Mash / Ice Punch / Earthquake / Bullet Punch
CMT for it

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Metagross in a quick ball - Jolly
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Clear Body / Tough Claws
CMT for it
Unfortunately nothing, sorry. The Celebi is pretty nice but I prefer to get them from the OT rather than through 2-3 other people. Let me know when you add more stuff to your thread

Interested in both the Rayquaza and the Kyogre

CMT! :]
Sorry, but I'm not interested in stuff that you have obtained from users on other forums, I'm not interested in keeping track of OTs etc... Let me know when you add some self-caught stuff in non-standard balls (ie: no Masterballs)

I would like to get a female Protean Froakie in a Premier ball. A spitback is fine. Please CMT. Thanks!
Sure! I would really like a Level Ball Elekid please! (I know I already have it listed in my breedables section but it was mostly as a 'I plan to do this eventually' kinda thing, so one from you would really speed that process up!). Spitback-for-spitback is fine by me. For spitbacks on hand I have three 5 IV spitbacks; one missing defence, one special defence and one special attack, so pick which one you'd like. I'd appreciate a spitback in return with at least 4 relevant perfect IVs

Sure! I would really like a Level Ball Elekid please! (I know I already have it listed in my breedables section but it was mostly as a 'I plan to do this eventually' kinda thing, so one from you would really speed that process up!). Spitback-for-spitback is fine by me. For spitbacks on hand I have three 5 IV spitbacks; one missing defence, one special defence and one special attack, so pick which one you'd like. I'd appreciate a spitback in return with at least 4 relevant perfect IVs
That's kind of how I'm operating too actually haha. Work on it when people request it. If you want, I'll make it Adamant like it's listed on yours (I just listed Naive because the Smogon Dex, but Electric/Fighting/Ice already has prefect neutral coverage bar Shedinja), otherwise I'll probably make mine Jolly. I won't be able to trade until the weekend, I hope that's fine. I'll let you know when I'm available.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's kind of how I'm operating too actually haha. Work on it when people request it. If you want, I'll make it Adamant like it's listed on yours (I just listed Naive because the Smogon Dex, but Electric/Fighting/Ice already has prefect neutral coverage bar Shedinja), otherwise I'll probably make mine Jolly. I won't be able to trade until the weekend, I hope that's fine. I'll let you know when I'm available.
I'm honestly not too fussed with the nature as I have parents / Dittos that I can use to change the nature if needed. If you want to do Jolly then go for it as I think I'm actually lacking a good Jolly parent now that I'm thinking about it haha. I should be available at some stage over the weekend but I'll have to let you know. Since you're CST I think the best time would be either Friday or Sunday night, I'm not sure if I'll be available Saturday night but I'll let you know.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Been a little inactive on the breeding / SRing front lately due to Battle Spot / irl stuff but I finally got this hatched! I've had the egg for some months now

Staraptor ♂ - Adamant
'Altair'
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
OT: Kelsey ID: 00060
Intimidate
Brave Bird / Double-Edge / Close Combat / U-turn
EMs: Double-Edge / Mirror Move / Detect / Feather Dance

Bred by me, hatched by /u/Sketchmaniac on reddit. His nickname is super unoriginal but it's my favourite for Staraptor

I'm honestly not too fussed with the nature as I have parents / Dittos that I can use to change the nature if needed. If you want to do Jolly then go for it as I think I'm actually lacking a good Jolly parent now that I'm thinking about it haha. I should be available at some stage over the weekend but I'll have to let you know. Since you're CST I think the best time would be either Friday or Sunday night, I'm not sure if I'll be available Saturday night but I'll let you know.
I have Elekid ready for you, missing Attack & Sp.Atk. Let me know when you can trade.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
So after much discussion with Thomaz, I now have these to show off :)

Gengar - Timid
'Contatore'
31 | 12 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Thomas ID: 43300
Levitate
Hypnosis / Counter / Spite / Curse

RNG'd by Thomaz on his copy of Leaf Green upon request by me. This is mostly to show off because I have Hasty one for battling. The nickname comes from the Italian mistranslation of the move Counter in pre-gen V games.
Non-Redis

Shedinja - Lonely
'Shedonho'
0 | 31 | 0 | 5 | 31 | 31
OT: Thomas ID: 01836
Wonder Guard
Sucker Punch / Swords Dance / Fury Cutter / Double-Edge

RNG'd by Thomaz on his copy of Emerald upon request by me. The Nature and IVs are so that Shedinja's Def is lower than its SpDef which means Download users get an attack boost. The nickname comes from the Brazilian Portuguese translation of the move Sucker Punch (Soco Medonho)
Non-Redis
I've also taken my Hasty Gengar off the trading block for the time being as I'm planning to train it and do a ribbon project for it (so it has that cool battle entrance thing). Hopefully Curse > Counter > Curse > Counter > Destiny Bond works as well now as it did back in the old days!

Last edited:
Hi,i'm interested in this for the generation showdown :
Kyogre - Modest
'Irving'
31 | 17 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Jake ID: 60500
Drizzle > Primordial Sea
Body Slam / Aqua Ring / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse

I have a 30/x/30/31/31/31 hp ice bold thundurus for trade ( i can't clone through )
If you're not interested in that i've looked at your breedables and here's some stuff i can give i have :
Love Ball and Heavy Ball Mawile
Level Ball Kangaskhan
Level Ball Makuhita
Level Ball Abra
Heavy Ball Rhyhorn
Heavy Ball Larvitar
Moon Ball Pidgey
Moon Ball Magikarp
Heavy Ball Ralts
Love Ball Buneary
Heavy Ball Machop
Level Ball Rattata
Dream Ball Castform
Friend Ball Ekans
All the parents were given to me and i don't know where they came from, but i alredy re-breed them etc..just let you know

Hey cantsay I would be very interested in an Unnerve Aerodactyl spitback but I am not really a new user, is there anything I can get you for it? Would you be interested in a Justified Repeat Ball Growlithe?

CMT for this badboy?
Metagross - Jolly
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Clear Body / Tough Claws

SR by me on my copy of Y in the Friend Safari. Genderless Pokemon bred in plain old Pokeballs bore me, and SRing Legendaries is fun so why not try this? I only bothered because the Safari gives you 2 guaranteed 31s. Available at level [still training], also nicknameable. I have copies of the original Metang as well if you prefer.
Semi-Redis

Can't say that I just like one thing from your thread, but I'll keep it simple and go for one. CMT for a female spitback of that Heavy Ball Starly! Saw your SV hatched Staraptor and got inspired to breed one myself!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
~ Kyogre ~
I'm not so sold on the Thundurus, I mean it's really impressive but it's just not something I could see myself using (which is basically all I'm interested in since I'm not a huge collector). What are the details on it? (ball / OT / ID etc.) Maybe you can wow me with a cool ball. As a Battle Spot mod I really want to help you out for the comp... Not interested in the breedables btw

~ Dream Ball Aerodactyl for Repeat Ball Growlithe ~
That sounds agreeable :)

~ Metagross ~
Would you do it for your Landorus? If so, I'll need to know whether you'd prefer an UT Metang or Metagross? I have Metang copies but only have the original Metagross atm...

~ Heavy Ball Starly ~
I'm glad you liked it! I also have another shiny heavy ball 'Raptor that I got with the Masuda Method that hatched with something like 31/6/31/31/31/31 so I trained it to SR Rayquaza haha.

Would you be able to spare a Sport Ball Nincada?

~Sport Ball Nincada~
I also loved the name. I think I'm gonna name mine Ezio or something lol! And yes, I can do Sport Ball Nincada. Will it be spitback for spitback? I saw your info said it was easier for you to do that kind of trade since you're so busy.

EDIT: Never mind, got a pentaflawless female. Will take a spitback from you, though.

Last edited:
CMT for a female spitback of this?:
Nest Ball Kabuto -Weak Armor
Egg moves/IVs/Nature are unimportant. Also interested in a few of your Dream Ball females, but don't want to swamp you :)

Edit: I've recently added a number of matching balls to my collection, just haven't updated my thread yet, so I can PM you a list if you don't see anything

Last edited:
Would you do it for your Landorus? If so, I'll need to know whether you'd prefer an UT Metang or Metagross? I have Metang copies but only have the original Metagross atm...
Yeah I can trade for Lando. I don't mind which one I get so long as it's nicknamable and has no EV's

I'm not so sold on the Thundurus, I mean it's really impressive but it's just not something I could see myself using (which is basically all I'm interested in since I'm not a huge collector). What are the details on it? (ball / OT / ID etc.) Maybe you can wow me with a cool ball. As a Battle Spot mod I really want to help you out for the comp... Not interested in the breedables btw

That sounds agreeable :)

I'm glad you liked it! I also have another shiny heavy ball 'Raptor that I got with the Masuda Method that hatched with something like 31/6/31/31/31/31 so I trained it to SR Rayquaza haha.

Would you be able to spare a Sport Ball Nincada?
Great! Spitback for spitback is fine for me or 5iv for 5iv, whatever you prefer

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
any ol female safari wobb. also quiet ttar? what
Yeah sweet, I've got a few Wynaut with various +def natures, otherwise I can rebreed my Wobbuffet for another Wob if you'd prefer (also guaranteed Bold).

The Quiet Ttar is for a Trick Room team I'm planning, I also wanna do a modest one for Battle Spot so it'll be easy to breed the two together

Yeah sweet, I've got a few Wynaut with various +def natures, otherwise I can rebreed my Wobbuffet for another Wob if you'd prefer (also guaranteed Bold).

The Quiet Ttar is for a Trick Room team I'm planning, I also wanna do a modest one for Battle Spot so it'll be easy to breed the two together
certainly a unique ttar heheh
either wynaut or wob is fine, whatevers easiest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)