Heysup's 6K and SPL Team Dump

macle approve dis
History Lesson:

I started on this site 100 years ago when I was mostly lurking the ADV forum and eventually spamming ADV and DPP RMTs to get approval. I then eventually fell into LC somehow on Doug's Shoddy Battle server. I worked with the mods on the LC forums who got it officially onto Smogon. This did not stop me from being ICBB for 85% of the time and getting in huge fights about Blaziken EVs. A few mods didn't like me so that did not help either. Honestly, I still think I was right about all of those things we fought about, so fuck those guys.

6000 posts later....

LC is back in SPL and it's in a better position than ever. Let's keep it up. I decided before SPL that I was going to save my 6K for after and post all of my teams. Unfortunately apt-get is a shit and did one first. But mines better.

Enjoy.​

========
Week 1: Aipom + Fletchling Offense
Opponent: ZoroarkForever

Aipom and Fletchling is not exactly rocket science if you're familiar with the old "Double Dragon" strategy that's still used today. Basically, nothing likes taking Aipom attacks except those mons that also wall Fletchling. The true effectiveness though is that Aipom is the ultimate momentum Pokemon. You can lead with it, and most likely force a switch to something. Nothing's getting SR up for free that enjoys taking an attack or isn't relied upon for Fletchling. The rest of the team was just a core I become really accustomed to - Staryu is a beast and gives me the ability to abuse two Drilbur-weak Sturdy-juice mons without too much fear. Special Gunk was a staple on a few of my teams to stop Smashers and OHKO Porygon as well as beat Fighting-types.

The game went mostly as planned. Aipom was good for early momentum, and since Fletch was around ZF kept is Tirtouga away which let me have a few good turns. Magnemite+Staryu core also really shined.

Aipom @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
Level: 5
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Fury Swipes
- Brick Break

Fletchling
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 196 Atk / 252 Def / 36 SpA / 24 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Overheat
- Roost

Magnemite @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 240 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Recycle
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Staryu @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Psychic

Croagunk @ Berry Juice
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 52 HP / 116 Def / 188 SpA / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Vacuum Wave
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
- Thief

Onix @ Berry Juice
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

=========
Week 2: Sewaddle Webs
Opponent: OP

This team was mostly used because anti thought I should use LO Abra but I knew OP loved Diglett. So of course the first thought into my mind was: Sewaddle! No, but I had recently been using a LO Vulpix + Sewaddle squad and it was working pretty well as a gimmick. I really liked Sewaddle mostly for its ability to pivot, set up on most Fighting-types (ie. no taunt), and ability to wall Carvahna and most common Snivy. Pawniard + Ghost is an obvious choice and this was before Drifloon was really popular so I thought I'd use it while I can. Chinchou was awesome as a potential CM recipient, but namely it stopped Fire-types, Volt Swich, and gave me a more reliable bird stop.

The game, again, went mostly as planned. Unfortunately OP brought an incredibly strong match up against webs, but also had a weakness to LO Abra. I ended up predicting well and getting lucky against Snivy. It was basically a game of cat and mouse, I was trying not to lose to Snivy whilst KOing something every time I got Abra in. But I guess that's what webs games are all about.

Pawniard @ Berry Juice
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 76 HP / 76 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 116 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 76 HP / 156 Atk / 196 Def / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Sewaddle @ Eviolite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Def / 36 SpA / 36 SpD / 20 Spe
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Sticky Web
- Giga Drain

Abra @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Drifloon @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Atk / 84 Def / 84 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Recycle
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Substitute

Chinchou @ Berry Juice
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 76 HP / 132 Def / 228 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

=========
Week 3: Grasskiller Pawn + DD Corphish
Opponent: Madoka

Corphish with Superpower has few counters. It's basically meant to lure + knock/U-turn Foo into Pawniard who can trap Foongus pretty easily. Pawniard also doubles as a Pumpkaboo counter with a free WoW switch-in. Sludge Bomb Diglett is there to round out the Corphish checks by trapping Gunk and Cottonee. Archen is to stop Drifloon and Fletchling (until last mon) and basically get up SR without being too afraid of burns from Fire-types. Foong was to fend off Fire-types or weaken opposing Foongus.

This team was one of my favourites - I don't think the game did it justice. I took an early crit, unfortunately, with my Foongus so instead of me being able to trap Madoka's foongus reliably, I was forced into a 50/50 + speed tie with her Foongus to see if I could trap it. Once I lost the 50/50 and tie, the game was pretty much over, I couldn't trap Foong with Diglett since she played very well with the advantage. This team is very reliant on that strategy, which is usually OK since it's unsuspecting and generally pretty effective and comes down to a 50/50 at worst, but is hard to recover from if something goes wrong.

Pawniard @ Lum Berry
EVs: 156 HP / 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 76 Atk / 196 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Drain Punch
- High Jump Kick

Archen @ Eviolite
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 236 HP / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Roar
- Rock Tomb

Corphish @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 12 HP / 196 Atk / 76 Def / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Superpower

Foongus @ Eviolite
EVs: 124 HP / 156 Def / 228 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Clear Smog
- Giga Drain

Diglett @ Life Orb
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake
- Beat Up
- Rock Slide

=========
Week 4: BD Magby
Opponent: Starmaster

Well this team is pretty straight forward. I do what I can to decimate the opponent with Dig+Floon - then drop a Memento and clean with Magby - usually the bulkier Magby-counters are the ones taking the Floon wisps. Pawn is honestly mostly just there to break Abra's Sash and weaken things like Fletchling who are annoying.

This team actually worked quite nicely in the game. The Diglett+Floon Combo needed a well-time wisp miss and a sneaky Thunderbolt by Star's Porygon to be stopped. At one point, I actually had the game won but I did not realize Star had a Evio Tirtouga at the time (he would have been fine if he was Sturdy-Juice). Either some excellent bluffing or a basically not thinking I had the balls to do it play by Star kept me from switching my Diglett straight into Spritzee (as it lives a Moonblast). Eventually it came down to a guessing game. Focus Blast for the 70% to win or Vacuum Wave for either 100% (to KO a non Evio/Solid Rock) or a 0%. I considered everything and guessed wrong. Was not disappointed with the team though.

SevenDeadlySins (Pawniard) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

littled GoldenKnight (Magby) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 236 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 20 HP
- Fire Punch
- Return
- Belly Drum
- Mach Punch

EricTheEspeon (Drifloon) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 36 Atk / 164 Def / 84 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute
- Recycle
- Acrobatics

Macle (Croagunk) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 52 HP / 196 Def / 188 SpA / 36 SpD / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thief
- Vacuum Wave
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast

ChrisIsMe (Diglett) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Memento
- Substitute
- Rock Slide

hard 4 u baby (Onix) @ Berry Juice
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Taunt

=======
Week 5: Diglett Balance
Opponent: Blarajan

Contrary to popular belief, I'm actually not bad at building fat teams. Basically, this team was meant to chip away and pick off weakened Pokemon with Diglett. It also featured a quick win-condition by isolating a fairy/poison and trapping it with Diglett. I made Timburr fast to outpace Porygon which is insanely popular at this point. I felt foongus + vullaby covered Fighters well enough and Pawniard stopped Shellder, Fletch, and set up rocks. This is one o those teams if you're against Fletch-Dig, you go straight to Staryu on fletch so you don't get bopped by U-turn -> Dig with pawniard.

The game went pretty well. I was able to play pretty aggressively because it was pretty clear Blarajan was not expecting these fat mons. I had to be careful with Taillow but Staryu is a beast and worked as a decent deterrent until I swept with Diglett and Timburr.

Naaniard (Pawniard) @ Eviolite
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch

Murgh Makhani (Diglett) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb
- Sucker Punch
- Rock Slide

Timmy (Timburr) @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 196 Atk / 156 SpD / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch

Vindaloo (Staryu) @ Eviolite
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Thunderbolt
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Tikka Masala (Vullaby) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- U-turn

Aloo Gobi (Foongus) @ Eviolite
EVs: 124 HP / 240 Def / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain

=======
Week 6: Spikes + FletchFloon
Opponent: Tricking

This is probably my favourite team that I used in SPL. It's just hell to play against. Drifloon is basically only stopped by things that give Ferroseed a free switch-in. I used Staryu again because it basically wins me the hazard game. Light Screen was a cool addition to stop Mag/Chinch from actually hurting too badly. Dragon Tail Onix was also cool because it stops set up Pokemon while abusing Spikes. Fletchling cleans hard - it sets up against burned Fighters very easily and most Pokemon that stop it are also crippled by burns and such. I'd probably suggest using Knock Off on Drifloon - but I was gambling that tricking wasn't using BJ mag. This is another team that if there's Mienfoo+Diglett, you're going to want to switch Fletchling into Foo (that's why it's bulky) and Staryu into FletchDig.

GOAO. (Staryu) @ Eviolite
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Light Screen
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

GOAO.. (Croagunk) @ Eviolite
EVs: 52 HP / 188 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Vacuum Wave
- Knock Off

GOAO... (Ferroseed) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 84 HP / 36 Atk / 108 Def / 228 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Bullet Seed

GOAO.... (Drifloon) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Atk / 84 Def / 84 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Recycle
- Substitute

GOAO..... (Fletchling)
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 196 Atk / 252 Def / 36 SpA / 20 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Overheat

GOAO...... (Onix) @ Berry Juice
Jolly Nature
- Rock Blast
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

=======
Week 7: LO Torchic + Lure SD Phish
Opponent: Sken

At this point, I wanted to be unpredictable. Torchic Pass is cool, and I honestly think that Vullaby is one of the scariest Pokemon at +1. It's hard to wall unless you're also walled by it. Volt Switch will do LOL dmg when you Roost first. Knock Off Cotton + AAce Corphish works great to bonk other Cottonee, Foongus, and Croagunk and this lets Timburr sweep. Honestly, how can i not use Onix? I'm always stuck without a Vswitch immune, Fletch Counter, and Rocker. Onix was also my OH SHIT button to use against Fairies since Torchic is far from reliable.

This game was interesting. Corphish obviously worked but Sken had some great counters for Torchic and company. He also had Sash Abra which gave me trouble. I got unlucky with some Poisons and a poorly timed paralyze, but then I was redeemed by a lucky crit at the end on Slowpoke with Corphish. The team was not exactly excellent but I think it works better against more standard teams.

The Revenant (Vullaby) @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 116 HP / 76 Atk / 80 SpA / 80 SpD / 120 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Spotlight (Corphish) @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 12 HP / 196 Atk / 76 Def / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Aerial Ace

The Martian (Cottonee) @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpA / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Encore
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off

Mad Max (Timburr) @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 196 Atk / 156 Def / 156 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Room (Onix) @ Berry Juice
Jolly Nature
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock

Bridge of Spies (Torchic) @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 36 Def / 200 SpA / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 HP / 30 Atk / 30 SpA
- Protect
- Fire Blast
- Baton Pass
- Hidden Power [Grass]

========
Week 8: WINgull Rain
Opponent: Mambo

Basically mop was begging me to use Growlithe and Wingull so I obliged him...for the most part, and built a Wingull team. Honestly the thought of rain dance was cool so I used it as one of my rain starters/sweepers - basically instead of Mantyke as my croagunk-proof swreper. It's really hard to make an effective Rain Team in ORAS, so I basically made a decent team that "likes rain" until it sweeps with it. Hurricane is actually cool, Water/Flying coverage is awesome. Omanyte was a cool sweeper because Sash Abra died unless I hit only twice and its Hydro Pump in the Rain is monstrously powerful when backed by LO. Croagunk was my smash and Fighter check.

The game was kind of weird. Mambo sacced Ferroseed early and was otherwise pretty frail. Some nice predictions with my own Ferroseed put me in a big advantage early game.

Monica, in my life (Chinchou) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 52 Def / 232 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Ice Beam

Erica, by my side (Ferroseed) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 84 HP / 36 Atk / 108 Def / 228 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Bullet Seed
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

mop's request (Wingull) @ Life Orb
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 36 Atk / 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 1 HP
- Rain Dance
- U-turn
- Scald
- Hurricane

Rita, is what i need (Croagunk) @ Eviolite
EVs: 52 HP / 188 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Vacuum Wave
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot

Tina, is what i see (Mienfoo) @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Def / 116 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 12 Spe
- Rain Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Jessica, here i am (Omanyte) @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 116 Atk / 36 Def / 196 SpA / 156 Spe
Rash Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Rock Blast
- Earth Power
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

========
Week 9: Bulky Set Up + Healing Wish Bunny
Opponent: Kingler12345

I think bulky smash Tirtouga is one of the most annoying Pokemon to deal with because you never really know the moveset and even if you do, you kind of need to be careful with your checks because sometimes they don't actually KO it because it's so fucking bulky and/or it may be SturdyJuice. What I did notice, though, is that Tirtouga does a great job at weakening its own switch-ins with Stone Edge or Zen Headbutt. It also works well as a Fire-type and Fletchling switch-in. But it can't reliably do all of that, right? Wrong! Healing Wish lets Tirtouga basically live two lives. It can wall fires and fletch, then get HW'd back to full HP and remove the inevitable burn it received. NP Croagunk was a cool unexpected sweeper that fit well with the team, setting up and fucking with Grass-types, and working in tandem with Cottonee to hold off waters and fighters until I weaken the relevant mons. Rock/Psychic coverage from Tirt is walled by steels and Magnemite picks them off. Buneary is there to revenge kill bulky mons and worst-case scenario dent Porygon. Drilbur allows me to bluff SturdyJuice and tank the occasional Volt Switch that's flung out from Magnemites and such. I picked Adamant Rock Tomb basically because I hate speed ties and wanted to bop Staryus and Drifloons.

The game went pretty well as expected, I was trying to get in a good spot to set up Tirt but I also realized that he was incredibly Cottonee-weak after Pawn went down. So I basically did what I could to get Pawniard out and locked into Iron Head after I discovered it was scarf. It was pretty simple from there, I just needed to be weary of getting swept by Scarf Goth if my Pokemon were too weak.

Claire (Croagunk) @ Eviolite
EVs: 52 HP / 116 Def / 188 SpA / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb
- Vacuum Wave
- Dark Pulse

Leanne (Cottonee) @ Eviolite
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Def / 60 SpA / 196 SpD / 148 Spe
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Giga Drain
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off

Frank (Tirtouga) @ Eviolite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 212 Atk / 12 Def / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Zen Headbutt
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet

Seth (Drilbur) @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb

Stamper (Magnemite) @ Eviolite
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 156 HP / 200 Def / 80 SpA
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Sleep Talk

Meechum (Buneary) @ Life Orb
Ability: Limber
EVs: 228 Atk / 4 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Healing Wish
- Return
- Ice Punch
- Jump Kick

========
Week 10: GothVahna
Opponent: mad0ka

This is one of the better teams I made for SPL. It's got a pretty simple strategy - trap / KO things that stop Vanha sweep, Volt-turn around until everything is weakened, then just go Vanha and win. What makes this team a bit different is that it has Eviolite Gothita and contingencies. Mienfoo is fast with HJK because it can actually sweep if your opponent is too careful with their fish counters. Magnemite makes a great FletchDig counter as well as a great way to pick off or weaken Steels not named Ferroseed. Ferroseed, Croagunk, and Timburr are rekt by Gothita. In fact, Goth can beat Timburr without it being knocked off because it lives Knock + Mach. If it's knocked off, you can switch straight in with Goth even to Knock Off. However, the real reason it's Eviolite is to trap and KO Fletchling with Thunderbolt. Fast foo are generally KOed by Hydro Pump once Knocked off, slow foo are picked off by Gothita. Onix is there for glue, SR, and Volt Switch Absorption - it actually stops Ponyta and company despite burn.

This team worked almost exactly as planned. It kept momentum the entire time to the point where all I needed was to make the safe plays. Though you can't win unless you land Hydro Pump. Honestly, maybe Surf is adequate.

anti (Magnemite) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 240 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

soulgayzer (Gothita) @ Eviolite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 76 HP / 36 Def / 160 SpA / 76 SpD / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt

shoutouts goao - (Cottonee) @ Eviolite
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Def / 80 SpA / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain

me ofc (Onix) @ Berry Juice
Jolly Nature
- Rock Blast
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

kingpin ojama (Mienfoo) @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- High Jump Kick

shake it up (Carvanha) @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 236 SpA / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Protect
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

========
Week 11: Aipom + Spikes + Floon
Opponent: Blarajan

This team is a modified version of my ladder team. It revolves around sending Omanyte against Pawniard, Fletchling, Pony, Archen, Vullaby etc. and getting Hazards+Layer of Spikes up. Then you basically spend the whole game keeping them up until there is no longer a threat of hazard removal and Drifloon basically wins because Volt Switch becomes too costly for the opponent. Scarf Chinchou sweeps effectively with Spikes up and also has great utility in stopping Volt Switch and Fletchling to an extent.

This team really was not done justice in SPL finals. I am unable to hit Fury swipes to essentially clear the way for Drifloon. And with Aipom gone I had a hard time getting momentum back, especially after I lost cottonee to an overprediction. Pawniard had an interesting roll against my Omanyte so it was not obvious if he was scarf or not. I gambled and guessed wrong. In hindsight, I should have not risked that and just sacrificed Houndour and scout for Scarf to get spikes up later and relied on his Chinchou not having Heal Bell. Either way, I need to stop using 80% moves.

madoka \o/ (Aipom) @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Fury Swipes
- Knock Off
- Brick Break

m4d0k4 \o/ (Drifloon) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 196 HP / 84 Def / 4 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute
- Recycle

m4d0ka \o/ (Houndour) @ Eviolite
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 36 Atk / 196 SpA / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast

madok4 \o/ (Chinchou) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 52 Def / 228 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Hydro Pump

m4doka \o/ (Cottonee) @ Eviolite
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpA / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Giga Drain
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off

mad0ka \o/ (Omanyte) @ Eviolite
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 116 Def / 156 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Scald

Shoutouts:

macle

You are not even a bad tier leader but long live DPP LCers. You are the butt end of all my jokes but that's ok cuz you're fking anti-semitic

@v i can't find u on the site wtf.

nazi leader. Thanks for being chill and posting funny shit on FB while you're high.

GOAO

1. i promised goao 10 lines of shoutouts
2. shoutouts GOAO for testing w/ me all of the time
3. shoutouts GOAO for thinking im the coolest just cuz im old
4. shoutouts GOAO for not dropping N-Bombs in chat anymore
5. shoutouts GOAO for trying rly hard not to call everything gay (you win some, you lose some)
6. shoutouts GOAO for helping build and pick sets
7. shoutouts GOAO for getting angry at ruiners hax with me
8. shoutouts GOAO for fighting through adversity and shaking his reputation of being ghosted
9. shoutouts GOAO for actually getting good but not that good
10. shoutouts GOAO someone better pick him up next year cuz he's worth it

blarajan

You are usually a good guy and fun to hang out, play against, and build with. Unfortunately you're also a sack of shit so I moved you from the top to below GOAO.

fatty

You deserved to be more active in SPL imo but whatevs. Thanks for playing DPP UU and all sorts of LC. You are a chill dude, never change. Unless it's to be more active i mean ofc. I was gonna put you in the SPL one but I thought you were more important. dont make it weird.

choolio

One of the best ppl to test with of all time and underrated player. Really encouraging and keeps you on your toes.

macle was begging for an actually responsible tier leader so you filled that requirement. I think you should be more confident in your playing skills - you seem like you beat yourself when you describe how you battle. However, I do admire your modesty. Im amazing at everything except modesty.

Confide

It's always fun chilling and talking LC, ADV, or DPP. You're pretty multifaceted and I think you're in the top 10.

Sage

Fun to run into on the ladder and for some reason our games are the best ones. They usually come down to 50/50s, and not hax like other people.

Rowan

Where are you breh. You were a pretty good role model for young users unlike me because you get less angry at idiots.

apt-get, Celestavian, Vileman, Cheek Pouch, Kavatika

You guys joined a bit after the original DPPers but it feels like you've been around for a while. While you guys like BW it sucks be more active in ORAS, especially Kava.

also fuck u apt-get for taking my idea. But also suck it cuz my post is bigger. maybe im compensating for something that's smaller. maybe not.

Levi, Coconut. , Fiend , fender, Shrug, Melonz, Merritt , kingmidas, Joltage, Alice Kazumi , H&MBerkeley , Nineage, thecrystalonix etc I missed a bunch here.

You guys are "new" to me but I think you guys have actually done a great job in keeping the forum and chat room active. Keep it up.

also feind is drunksup slayer rip.

Vubon

sup. Always fun being haxed by you while im drnk at odd hours of the night. Long live Gible.

Nails, Dracoyoshi8

long live dpp LC. Shoutout Colbur Berry Reflect WoW Phantump.

Aerow adv lc is fun :D

SPL LCers: mad0ka , OP, Mambo, Sken , Star. , ZoroarkForever, ZoroDark, Kingler12345, fitzy72, Tricking

You guys are all awesome and make LC look great. Shoutouts Sken you deserved one of the wins against me over those haxbags that actually got them.

Also thanks Zebraiken for hosting spl and idc who is advocating for LC but im sure you need to at least approved it.

Shoutouts @EO for being my first smogon facebook friend

Wherever you are: eric the espeon , Seven Deadly Sins , Gen Empoleon (rip name change?)

you guys are the reason why both LC and myself are still here on the site. gl with all your future endeavors.

NUPL Rampardoses: Dunno all of you yet but we are gonna be awesome. thnx for drafting me

Classiest: -Tsunami- , KratosMana , kingpin Ojama, Zamrock, soulgazer, Calloflochie, Ice Tea , Memoric , Arcticblast , giara, Agamemnon, panamaxis, Aeroblacktyl, New Breed , IAmGingy , blunder, Evuelf

You guys are awesome people. Despite ppl h8ing on LC, even if you actually hate LC you constantly defend it. Probably just cuz I'm amazing and it's self-serving but still I appreciate it. Shake thanks for drafting me, lochie/anti/sg thanks for LC help. Ojama you are a savage beast. Pana you are a living legend. mop is half hilarious, half bully, full genius. Gingy, Memerick, Ice, New Breed, Aga, Giara, ARctic, Zamrocker, Evu you guys are cool dudes. blunderr is also.

I'd have taken us to win 9/10 but it didn't go our way in finals. Always next year.
-

Was a fun 6000 posts. If I ever make it to 12,000 someone kill me. Ideally use something with higher than 80% accuracy because it will miss.

Last edited:

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
cool teams. I've always looked up to you as a player and ur pretty fun to talk to so stick around.

ps: will-o-miss was only even used cuz ur Drif one turn slept!

GOAO

Banned deucer.
i built 3/6 of the 5th team :pirate::pirate::pirate:
u rock man, it'd be so gay if i say here how much i like you as a player and how much I look up to you. u shouldnt say thanks (jk) because of spl tests, i improved a lot playing 100+ games with you :mad:

Last edited:

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I swear everytime we play you're drunk, and you still almost beat me. Your teams are always cool as hell to, even when they're simple. I'm stealing some.

I cant express how much you inspire me as a battler, thanks for being so supportive.
Grats on 6k, Long Live Gible.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
d'awww i love you too bb ;)

for real tho, you're one of my favorite people to battle and one of the better builders i know. every match is fun and competitive, and it brings me great joy when i hax the shit outta you.

ps. try and lay low so I can pick you up in uupl hehe

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Idk if I'll ever think highly of myself as a battler, but I do my best to attempt to be a good tier leader.

Congrats on the 6k, and I hope you continue to enjoy LC as much as you always have.

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
you're honestly so consistent as a battler and that's something really amazing. congrats on the 6k, and maybe if you stick around even longer your luck will somehow even out!

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
I love these teams so much. Reading your thought process behind these teams makes me feel like I lucked into a lot of wins, since my thought process still mainly consists of "wait i lose to this lemme add that". Hope you stick around so we can have the battle I dodged in SPL!

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
i always enjoy commenting our plays and gameplans with you after our battles; you are one of the few people that isn't overrated in the lc environment, a great player and a solid example for newcomers, even if you use drifloon.

Last edited:

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Great battler with amazing teams. I've learned a lot from you, hope you stick around. Congrats on 6k friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)