ORAS Ubers HO Baton Pass (No Legendaries Format)

First time RMT. Plus I wanna round out the team. Main idea is doing high damage as fast as possible to take out threats, the use Scolipede to pass to one of the sweepers (usually Dragonite) for the win. However, if Scolipede dies before passing, the rest of the group can more than handle themselves. BTW, this is the exact same team I use in Omega Ruby.

Blaziken (M) @ Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
- Stone Edge

Standard set on my favorite Pokémon. I prefer Hi Jump over low kick because some threats are lighter than others. Blitz is for the STAB and Stone Edge for the coverage.

Scolipede (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Megahorn
- Swords Dance

Because I'm a more offensive battler, I went with boosting attack and speed and, if need be, using Megahorn. I'm not kidding when I say the Megahorn comes into play quite often when the opposing pokemon is weakened or hates bug moves.

Greninja (M) @ King's Rock
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Dark Pulse

My special sweeper and all around badass. I'm trying out king's rock, but I will likely change it out because the flinch barely happens. Moveset is meant to get STAB super effective hits on as many things as possible.

Dragonite (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Multiscale is outstanding!!! When I have the passes, Dragonite comes out, takes whatever hit, cures status with lum berry, and begins the sweep. She's the one who more than often sweeps whole teams of legendaries. If need the opportunity arises, DD and sweep. No Outrage because of fairies.

Garchomp (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

I noticed that my Garchomp got hit psychically quite a few times, so I capitalized on that with Rocky Helmet. All around great stats, very hard hitting, and SR when I can, but I might remove it since I barely have him use it.

I'm currently looking for a sixth pokemon and I have tried most sets. If anyone has experience with steel type leads, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)