13 player, open set up
7 vanilla town
2 'macho' doctors
1 (sane) alignment cop

3 mafia goons

-doctors may target a user during the night to protect them from nightkills
-doctor protection fails if both doctors target the same slot
-any protection targetting a doctor fails
-if one doctor dies, the cop will become 'macho' and any protection targetting them shall fail
-cop may target a user each night to receieve a result revealing the targets alignment
-mafia have a factional kill they may submit each night
-daystart
-lynching follows the 'mafia universe' style. majority or 'hammer' is enabled on every day after day 1, in which hammer cannot occur. if hammer is not achieved during a cycle, the user with the most votes at the conclusion of that cycle will be lynched. if there is a tie, the user who reached the amount of votes in the tie first shall be lynched.

Admin
-hosted solely by me. deadlines for cycles (should) always fall at noon gmt+10. This is 10PM EDT (gmt-4)
-set up will be completely randomised
-there will probably be terrible flavour and it will not be alignment indicitive in any manner at all. dont even try it. it will be xenoblade chronicles 2 themed
-i reserve the right to select the playerlist from the group of people who sign up. given the set ups simplicity i wont skip over someone just because they havent played before / are new though, this is a pretty decent beginners format. if the games already full dont hesitate to sign up - dont think ive seen a noc where theres been 0 subs here so ill almost definitely need them
-mafia by default are allowed to communicate amongst each other at all times as is usual on smogon. if you would like, before the rand occurs / on sign up you can say youd prefer for mafia communication to only be allowed at night, which i will enforce if the majority of players support it
-cycles will be by default 72/24. i will shortern to 48/24 on later days if activity drops. if there are issues with this length and you would prefer differant cycle lengths, please specify in your sign up post
-gamestart will be addressed once enough sign ups have been achieved, but should be on either thursday or friday of this week things going smoothly.

that should be everything

former hope
metal sonic
caffeineboost
texas cloverleaf
ragmatho
moodycloud
Changedwawmen
Duskfall98
Whydon
apricty
Jay (FT) Flush

Low prios
Jalmont
Itzviper58

Last edited:

Asek

Banned deucer.
we have enough to startthe game with low prios. ill wait and see if anyone else signs up, ill rand this sometime this weekend regardless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)