How long did it take you?

Well, I started my thread in early december with my hp fight missy...
Guess I haven't bred as much as some people, but I'm happy with what I have.

It took me about 4 months to actually figure out how to chain breed from the time I started my game and accumulate resources to breed with no real base of guys to trade from.

I look back at a lot of the stuff I got when I was starting out and thank god I figured out how to clone early on.

Well, I'm restarting my Diamond, and I'll have to restart breedin as well ; I'm starting from scratch. I plan to get back where I was in terms of number of IVd/EVd Pokemon to trade right before the new 4th Gen game comes out. (Yes, there is one!)

Obviously, going from the start to having an incredible number of attractive pokemon takes some time.

I am just curious. Since you started breeding, how long did it take you to get where you are now in Smogon? (Thread Store and all.)
Is there really? Have Nintendo announced it? I know www.pokemontopaz.com and www.pokemonopal.com redirect you to the Nintendo website, but have they announced it properly?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CoroCoro "revealed" that there will be a new D/P-esque game in 2008. It's pretty much confirmed to be Opal...Thee's a tad more info on Serebii.

I am just curious. Since you started breeding, how long did it take you to get where you are now in Smogon? (Thread Store and all.)

I joined Smogon in late January and posted my store at that time too, so that's almost 3 months. I only had about a dozen decents ones to start-off with, but thanks to a lot of interest early on, a few breeding projects, and some cloning jobs, I will estimate that I have about 140 battle ready pokemon, and about 60 more that needs EV trained.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)