Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not gonna try.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW TO GET BOTH BIKES IN OR/AS.
WARNING:YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME IN ORDER TO DO THIS.

Okay, you might be seeing some rumors that you could get both bikes in OR/AS, now what you have been hearing is true, it is pretty simple. You need to switch between both bikes so get some hot coco go In a comfortable position and enjoy ;3 . As you already saw, you need to beat the game and prefferably the delta episode. You will also need a pokemon with the HM Surf and Goggles which you get in gyms. So lets start this breif and short walkthrough.

Step 1:
On route 119 you will have to use Surf and Water to get up, then do the cool tricks with your acro bike but if you have not been there there will be a Keckleon blocking your way, one your done with that go do your little tricks, turn right and talk to the Bird Keeper. (You will need the acro bike and the HM Waterfall)

Step 2:
Once
you have done that, go to route 111, go up the little slope, turn right and talk to the Hex Manic . (You will need mach bike and the Goggles)

Step 3:
And when your done that part, go talk to the Triathlete at the Battle Resort at the bottom right of the map. (You will not need any bike or TM/HM or item)

Step 4:
And finaly, you have to go back to Mauvile City and go to Rydells bike's and talk to him and enjoy your bike! (You also do not need any TM/HM or bike or item)

If this helped you like! If you feel like I did something wrong chat in the comments and I will try to fix them! Thats it for now cya.

Last edited:
Is this really worth a whole thread...?
Regardless, you should perhaps be a little more specific with your instructions. Alright, you have Waterfall and the Acro bike in route 119... where do you go now? Just make things a little easier and clear is all.

Regardless, you should perhaps be a little more specific with your instructions. Alright, you have Waterfall and the Acro bike in route 119... where do you go now? Just make things a little easier and clear is all.
Ok, i'll fix it a little.

Yo, I made it a little easier

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)