How to Post

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
the first step to recovery is accepting that you're an objectively bad poster. You are on the right track and I have faith you will do well.

there are all kinds of good posts someone can make. Often times good posts require someone to put a good amount of effort into it. This is not always the case though as I sometimes put little effort into my posts and they still turn out good or just okay. See my thread on Tinnitus. It's a very meta joke and some people couldn't tell if I was being serious or if it was satirical.

There are plenty of ways on making a good post. The number one thing I always ask myself before I make a thread is what I'm trying to convey and than what my goal is by posting it.

listen up kid. I see you mean well. cant blame ya for recognizing just how god awful ur contributions to this subforum are and are willing to turn a new leaf. and i can see from your siggy that you're a big fan of yours truly, truly. so here: I'll take you under my wing as my very own bona-fide protégé. sound good? I don't make offers THIS grand unless I see potential, got it? I don't waste my time with time-wasters. I can tell a troll from a poster a country mile away with one eye tied behind my back. and who knows? maybe so will you, one day.

get back to me with your answer soon, kiddo. I DON'T wait around for small fry..

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
based on the thread title i was hoping for a guide

i also am looking for a posting tutor

as well as "how to post" i'm also interested in adjacent questions "where to post" and "why to post"
Hi Az and those interested,

Please fill out the following application to request a Post Tutor.

Username:
Your timezone:
Usual Hours of Availability:
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon posting(min. 20 characters):
Are you able to use Discord a computer/mobile device?:
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:

Frequent asked questions

Is there availability for Oceania timezones? - No because people who live in this timezone do not belong to Earth.

When will I know I have been assigned a posting tutor? - You won't.

How does the blacklist work? - It doesn't it's a social construct.

Stay tuned for updates in the near future.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi Az and those interested,

Please fill out the following application to request a Post Tutor.

Username:
Your timezone:
Usual Hours of Availability:
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon posting(min. 20 characters):
Are you able to use Discord a computer/mobile device?:
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:

Frequent asked questions

Is there availability for Oceania timezones? - No because people who live in this timezone do not belong to Earth.

When will I know I have been assigned a posting tutor? - You won't.

How does the blacklist work? - It doesn't it's a social construct.

Stay tuned for updates in the near future.
phew thanks am what a relief to know im not alone

Username: az
Your timezone: SRMT (shadow realm mean time)
Usual Hours of Availability: ambitious
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon posting(min. 20 characters): ive enjoyed it mostly
some people are a bit fucked like that one time i am the impostor only rated me as an A- poster but other than that it's been ok
Are you able to use Discord a computer/mobile device?: it's been called into question
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: that's like when tom clancy won't make any more games about you, right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)