VGC https://pokepast.es/bc6b501594a785ce Help w Zacian sand?

So to start off why I have ttar here to put it simply Ttar + Zacian has a lot of good matchups into common mons and Ttars sand breaking sashes is the main idea of the team.

As for Zacian the move set is simple utilizing its two best stabs options, Protect is protect and Swords Dance so we don't loose to Intimidate + Parting Shot max speed and attck for max damage and Tera stellar bc steel Fairy is already the best tyoe anyway.

Now for Ttar we have Rock Slide and Knock off for good stabs Ddance for actual set up and Tera Grass to resist RapidFu, also we can try and win the weather wars with sand as well which is really helpful. (Also Amulet for no intimidate) (also the evs live gl from Ice rex and high Horsepower as well)

Now incin shouldn't have to be explained Tera Ghost let's me not be faked out. and safety Goggles so we don't literally die to sand chip. and also has the added benefit of avoiding Spore.

Tornadus gives us speed control Tera Dark for no Prankster taunt. Bleakwind for good sta and sandstorm for guaranteed weather. Might drop proc for taunt however as I think it might be the better play.

The rilla set is also pretty normal Tera Fire resist Ice and other good things terrain I'd good healing, ,ou get the point also is needed for the Ogre and Don ma to work. (Also high Horsepower hits Mirai for good dmg)

And Rapidfu is rapid fu Tera Ghost for obvious reasons and max neutral speed outspeeds deadrex. Also we have a lot of attck investment to make sure we get that crucial ko.

https://pokepast.es/bc6b501594a785ce

Last edited:

Slowpoke Fan

Slow?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
RMT Leader
Hi Account Namr, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon? What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it? What are all 4 moves for?

Attachments

So to start off why I have ttar here to put it simply Ttar + Zacian has a lot of good matchups into common mons and Ttars sand breaking sashes is the main idea of the team.

As for Zacian the move set is simple utilizing its two best stabs options, Protect is protect and Swords Dance so we don't loose to Intimidate + Parting Shot max speed and attck for max damage and Tera stellar bc steel Fairy is already the best tyoe anyway.

Now for Ttar we have Rock Slide and Knock off for good stabs Ddance for actual set up and Tera Grass to resist RapidFu, also we can try and win the weather wars with sand as well which is really helpful. (Also Amulet for no intimidate) (also the evs live gl from Ice rex and high Horsepower as well)

Now incin shouldn't have to be explained Tera Ghost let's me not be faked out. and safety Goggles so we don't literally die to sand chip. and also has the added benefit of avoiding Spore.

Tornadus gives us speed control Tera Dark for no Prankster taunt. Bleakwind for good sta and sandstorm for guaranteed weather. Might drop proc for taunt however as I think it might be the better play.

The rilla set is also pretty normal Tera Fire resist Ice and other good things terrain I'd good healing, ,ou get the point also is needed for the Ogre and Don ma to work. (Also high Horsepower hits Mirai for good dmg)

And Rapidfu is rapid fu Tera Ghost for obvious reasons and max neutral speed outspeeds deadrex. Also we have a lot of attck investment to make sure we get that crucial ko.

https://pokepast.es/bc6b501594a785ce
Also rn dropped Blitz on incin for taunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)