SM OU Hyper offense memento team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. https://pokepast.es/58ee46659ece50d8. Here is a team me and my friend made. The idea is to set up rocks, memento the opposing Pokémon, get in Mew, Kartana, or Charizard, and set up. The memento Pokémon must switch or risk me just setting up, giving me 1 free set up turn (at least). Kyurem is my dedicated wallbreaker, and Keldeo is a glue Pokémon, meant to kill the team’s weaknesses and set up with Calm Mind. I think I might need another dedicated wallbreaker, should I ditch Keldeo. Thanks for your input! :)

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)