Hyper Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hope this is the right place... I read all of the stuff I was supposed to but yeah... :D

Introduction
After a while, I decided to build a HO team. I didn't put much thought into building it, so I came here to get help. After seeing Oh, Romeo's HO teams, it brought back the love I have for HO. I will give some links to his teams and an article on Smogon about the game. Please, read the Smogon article and if you want, Oh, Romeo's teams as well. The article from Smogon (as well as Romeo's teams) will help you better understand what HO is, the gameplay, and a bunch of other crap.
This team is a 3:3 Mono FIGHTING team.

Links

Smogon

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61631

Oh, Romeo

First team (NOTE: This was on PokeBattleCenter server on PO where Garchomp is OU): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=540086

Second Team (NOTE: This team is played on Smogon): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=540086

Team Building Process

|
|

This team is mainly built around Zuruzukin, Ononokusu, and Scizor. Altogether they cover each others types very effectively.

|
|
|
|
|

So the rest I just put on here. They actually have some good synergy. :D

|
|
|
|
|

Virizion is there to take care of Quagsire.​

Team Preview
|
|
|
|
|

Team

Deoxys-S @ Light Clay
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

I will need this to set up rocks to aid my sweepers. Reflect and Light Screen to help in Def and SpDef. Taunt cause it's one of the fastest Taunt users in the game besides Pokes with Prankster.

オノノクス (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

My own variant of the DD set. DD to hit stuff with my 432 Atk harder. Outrage will kill TONS of stuff with 2 DDs. Earthquake to hit stuff that I normally couldn't. X-Scissor for coverage.

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Pursuit

Bulky SD Scizor. SD a couple of times and then hit stuff with either STAB boosted Bullet Punch or STAB boosted Bug Bite (I have no idea why I had X-Scissor as a boosted move). Pursuit for killing Latios and stuff.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature (+Spe, - SAtk)
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

If I need to use this guy I will. Not normally a Poke for HO but meh. I need to outspeed stuff and kill it sometimes before I can actually carry out my plan. CC and SE are huge STAB attacks that will hit stuff hard. X-Scissor for coverage and EQ for that too.

Virizion @ Life Orb
Jolly
Justified
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Suggested by Oh, Romeo. I will try this set. This Virizion is used mainly to counter Unaware Quagsire, which will wall this team (one of the only things that can almost wall a HO team). SD to set up, LB for stab (and to get rid of unaware Quag). CC for stab as well to help deal with random Ferro and SE for coverage.

ズルズキン (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
- Dragon Dance
- Hi Jump Kick
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Pretty much standard DD Scrafty. DD and sweep. Ice Punch for dragons and other stuff. HJK for hitting stuff hard as well as STAB. Crunch for STAB as well.

Final Look
|
|
|
|
|

Loom can set up on Deoxys and can SD and proceed to ohko your whole team. It can't set up on anything else easily, so I recommend Magic Coat on Deoxys over taunt.

i would change scrafty to have drain punch instead of HJK. It greatly aids in recovery, and after the DD and moxie boosts, the damage drop isnt that noticable, but being fully healed after each KO is great, plus the accuracy is 100% and no chance to hurt yourself on the rouge protect of sand veiler.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for posting! i have never faced a BU Conk yet (testing on WiFi until I can get this team on PO) but im sure i will prun into one. I see where this can be a problem. is there anyway i could fit in something but keep my mono team? i need this for a league i run.

One thing to say. You team. Meet skarmory. It can wall your entire team with a ghost type like jellicent who can easily will o wisp all you attackers.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
One thing to say. You team. Meet skarmory. It can wall your entire team with a ghost type like jellicent who can easily will o wisp all you attackers.
i just met it. that thing is a stupid bitch

fuck you too jelicent!.... fat bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)