Status
Not open for further replies.
Excadrill max speed and attack
Rapid spin
Earthquake
Stealth rock
Iron head
Item focus sash

Used to set up stealth rock and counter fairys and function as a wallbreaker and get rid of opposites entry hazards

Mimikyu
Life orb
Swords dance
Play rough
Shadow sneak
Shadow claw
Max evs attack speed
Setup sweeper use to counter dragons switch in to take a hit if no one else can

Volcarona max speed special attack
Heavy duty boots
Flamethrower
Giga drain
Bug buzz
Quiver dance
Used as a special setup sweeper counters special attackers well with good special defense and giga drain is used to counter seismatoad

Keldeo
Max speed special attack
Choice specs
Scald
Hydro pump
Air slash
Secret sword

Functions as a special wallbreaker and cinderace counter makes a solid dent in the opponents team

Weavile
Max speed and attack
Item choice scarf
Knock off
Icicle crash
Ice shard
Poison jab

Revenge killer
I run choice scarf over band because of dragapult which otherwise my team struggles with since mimikyu cant survive a hex or phantom force since weavile cant outsped dragapult without scarf poison jab deals with fairies if excadrill is taken down which happens quite often

Zeraora
Air balloon
Max speed and attack
Play rough
Knock off
Close combat
Plasma fists

Physical wallbreaker used to quickly break holes in a team and switch in to excadrill which is quite helpfull

I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. You are also not allowed to post incomplete teams. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and the final Pokemon and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)