XY OU Hyper-offensive OU team!

Who would be a valuable addition to this team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been playing OU on PS for some months now and I can proudly say I finally have a team which is almost unbeatable, I think. However, I need opinions and reviews so rate my team on a scale of 1 to 20, 1 being the highest rating, tell me why, and most of all tell me how I should improve my team. Here you go:

Killer(Klefki) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes

Klefki is my double screener who helps both Volcarona and Mega Gyarados set up. He is also a physical well and cripple fast physical attackes like Terrakion, Breloom, Infernape, Dragonite other Gyarados, etc. It also has Spikes to just set them up while waiting for the opponent to manage to kill it.

BURNER(Volcarona) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Roost

BURNER runs the standard Volcarona set, with the awesome setup move quiver dance and the fantastic side effect chance STAB move fiery dance. Bug buzz is my anti sub secondary STAB move which hits dark types pretty hard.

LOBSTAH(Gyarados-Mega) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Fang

My team's main sweeper, mega gyarados is one of the best setup sweepers, right up there with the likes of dragonite and mega charizard x. 155 base attack stat. Need I say more?

If mega gyardaos didn't have access to dragon dance it would probably be in UU or BL as its speed, 81, kinda sucks. However it has a very good special defense and a good defense, which is so much better when we take into consideration Intimidate, its un mega-evolved ability. It has almost no counters, spamming that HUMUNGOUS stab waterfall, TERRIFYING mold breaker earthquake and ice fang, which is 4x effective against SO MUCH, like gliscor, landorus, garchomp, zygarde, dragonite, salamence, etc. This freaking beast here is OP.

'nuff said.

LANDSHARK(Garchomp) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Garchomp is my support sweeper, as it is pretty frikkin fast, and with swords dance, hurts a lot. STAB dragon claw and earthquake hurt a lot, poison jab removes fairies and that's pretty much it.

JETKILLER(Latios) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Just like its name suggests, JETKILLER is an extremely fast game ender with th enormous choice specs+modest nature+STAB draco meteor and psychic, and ice beam and tbolt for when they're super effective.

POWERPUFF(Dragonite) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Dragonite is a great pokemon and POWERPUFF is basically my last hope when i'm getting swept or am down to him. After he sets up 1 or 2 dragon dances, he's just unstoppable and weakness policy gives him that much power. His ability multiscale is awesome as it always giving me a free dragon dance and then its just dragon claw and earthquake, along with the double priority powerful move, extremespeed.

Any criticism is welcome but please don't just say YOUR TEAM SUCKS as that would suck but tell me how I cold make it better. Thanks and stay awesome :)

Last edited:
You have no setter, you have no spinner.
Gyarados take 25% from SR before megaevolve.
Volcarona take 50%
Dragonite take 25%
If Klefki is dead, Azumaril literaly destroy your team. It isn't good run 3 dragon in the same team.

You absolutely need a defogger for volcarona and dnite, so run this on Latios:

Code:
Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt (Filler)
Also, since dnite is already your dragon type setup sweeper, you don't need garchomp. This makes your team extremely weak to ice and fairy. You should run an offensive fairy type, this way you can have a nice Fairy/Steel/Dragon core. I haven't seen this set in ages but I think its pretty good for your team at least:

Code:
Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 220 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Psyshock
- Hyper Voice
- Shadow Ball

EDITS EVERYWHERE:

Firstly I got rid of Dragonite, Volcarona, Latios and Garchomp and replaced them with the following pokemanz:

NINJA FROG (Greninja) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Taunt

Damage? Pfft (Ferrothorn) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: null Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed

Slayer (Sylveon) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball

(Credits to Baze Badger for reminding me about Sylveon)

Killer. (Scizor) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Defog

Not sure about that Scizor packing both Defog and SD. I'd probably drop SD for U-turn as you're in dire need of Defog. I also see the massive weakness to Fire. Both Zard formes can rampage through your team if left unchecked, especially YZard as no one in your team can switch in safely once Sylveon goes down. I suggest replacing Ferrothorn with Lead Garchomp. Ferrothorn causes you to loose a lot of offensive momentum when you switch it in and can be used as setup fodder by anyone behind a Sub really. Garchomp outspeeds both Zards (not a +1 XZard though) and can setup SR, which is very useful for HO as it increases the odds of getting KOs.
Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
Moveset's pretty self-explanatory. You could slash Fire Blast here somewhere I guess, but EdgeQuake + Dragon Claw give you pretty good coverage already. Rock Slide deserves a mention as it's more accurate and safer option but lacks the raw power of Stone Edge.

Good luck with your team!!

Not sure about that Scizor packing both Defog and SD. I'd probably drop SD for U-turn as you're in dire need of Defog. I also see the massive weakness to Fire. Both Zard formes can rampage through your team if left unchecked, especially YZard as no one in your team can switch in safely once Sylveon goes down. I suggest replacing Ferrothorn with Lead Garchomp. Ferrothorn causes you to loose a lot of offensive momentum when you switch it in and can be used as setup fodder by anyone behind a Sub really. Garchomp outspeeds both Zards (not a +1 XZard though) and can setup SR, which is very useful for HO as it increases the odds of getting KOs.
Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
Moveset's pretty self-explanatory. You could slash Fire Blast here somewhere I guess, but EdgeQuake + Dragon Claw give you pretty good coverage already. Rock Slide deserves a mention as it's more accurate and safer option but lacks the raw power of Stone Edge.

Good luck with your team!!
okey thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)