I cant say you've got enough QC stamps [make your requests here] NEW IMPROVED BIGGER FRAME

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
Sorry for the hold up, as always it seems. Ropalme1914 the Regieleki has 300+ frames so it is too large if you save and upload it. If you click on the stamps themselves I linked them to an imgur link that you can use to upload either. If anyone wants me to link their stamp like that in the future, lmk on your post! Also I had to give the Regieleki a background color so if there is a different color you'd prefer please lmk. Enjoy everyone and message me on Discord if there are any issues or you want something changed about it.

Edit: Exchanged Ropalme's stamps with the new edited versions
@Ropalme1914

Last edited:

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello! The simply wonderful individual known as Ticken taught me how to make stamps! With this knowledge and his approval, I thought I'd chip in until my Photoshop access runs out. Either of you, let me know on Discord if you'd like any changes (such as moving the frame left or right for yours, M&R), yeah?

DC Stamp.gif
DC Small.gif

Mordecai&Rigby.gif
Mordecai&Rigby Small.gif

I thought it'd only be fair to chip in because I used this power to... make a lot of stamps for myself. I don't have a problem. Anyone is free to use these however they wish. Maybe you like this Snom gif as much as I do or are also a Persona/3H/etc. nerd. If you're QC or want a small version, let me know and I'll spot you one, assuming I still have Photoshop access.
yes a few had to be jank size
adeleine.gif
aigis.gif
aigismassdestruction.gif
alcremie.gif
azura.gif
b.gif
b*leth.gif
blessedaigis100.gif
read.gif
chainsaw.gif
fire.gif
gamed.gif
gun.gif
hikari.gif
ingrid.gif
lavenza.gif
poisonydeath.gif
pyra.gif
snom.gif
sothis.gif
can'tread.gif
vibe.gif
why.gif
bear.gif
rise.gif
rosa.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)