SS Ubers I don't know If my team is OP. Please rate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyurem-Black @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 208 HP / 8 Atk / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 40 SpD / 60 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Stone Edge
- Icicle Spear

Zacian-Crowned @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 204 HP / 22 Atk / 124 Def / 156 SpA / 1 SpD / 1 Spe
- Behemoth Blade
- Moonblast
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 100 Def / 8 SpA / 4 SpD / 48 Spe
- Sunsteel Strike
- Photon Geyser
- Psychic Fangs
- Protect

Rayquaza @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 136 HP / 116 Atk / 244 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Ascent
- Protect
- Earthquake

Calyrex-Ice @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: As One (Glastrier)
EVs: 252 HP / 1 Atk / 1 Def / 212 SpA / 1 SpD / 41 Spe
- Glacial Lance
- Leaf Storm
- Psychic
- Protect

Regidrago @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Dragon's Maw
EVs: 1 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 1 SpA / 1 SpD / 1 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Energy
- Protect
- Dragon Dance

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
Hi WildAstroD30, this team looks like it would in fact be OP if pitted against regular OU teams. Unfortunately, five of the six Pokemon are actually illegal in the OU format.
Besides that, I have a few other pointers to get you on your way:
1. I noticed you used a lot of Sitrus Berry on your Pokemon. Sitrus Berry is mostly used in a metagame like Doubles, where battles are much more fast paced. In a tier like Anything Goes, Pokemon either want items that help boost longevity like Leftovers or Heavy-Duty Boots, or items that help boost damage output such as Choice Band or Choice Scarf. In the Ubers/Anything Goes metagame (where most of these Pokemon are banned to) they make much more use of these items as opposed to Sitrus Berry.
2. I also noticed many of your Pokemon are running the move Protect. Protect is great in Doubles because you can position your Pokemon and optimize the usage of your assets with it. However, in Singles, Protect often tends to be a liability because of its passivity, which allows opponents extra turns to switch out or setup, and because it takes away from a moveslot that could be used for a better move.
3. I noticed that your EVs could be better optimized. First of all, it doesn't seem apparent what the EVs on your Pokemon are meant to do. You should have a clear idea of this: perhaps just enough bulk to survive x hit from y pokemon, or just enough attack to one hit KO z pokemon, or simply maximizing your damage output. Second of all, I noticed in a lot of cases you are putting 1 ev in a stat. Unfortunately, in Pokemon, you only get a stat increase for every 4 evs you put in, meaning all of your evs should be a multiple of 4, otherwise they are simply being wasted.
4. Kyurem-Black isn't super great in the Ubers or AG metagames where it's allowed. Besides that, it's not apparent what the attacks are meant to hit; you might consider using a dragon dance set or specially defensive heavy duty boots to check Kyogre.
5. Zacian-Crowned is primarily a physical attacker, due to its attack stat being astronomically high. What that means is it should eschew Moonblast for a coverage move such as Wild Charge, Close Combat, or Crunch, or a secondary physical STAB like Play Rough. Protect is actually acceptable on this set, because it means you can protect on Ditto (which usually runs choice scarf) and scout out which move it clicks, thereby allowing you to switch into an appropriate defensive option.
6. Necrozma-Dusk-Mane is one of the only reliable checks to Zacian-C. In order to properly check it it usually runs 252 HP and 252 Def EVs, with a moveset of Sunsteel Strike, Moonlight/Morning Sun, Stealth Rock, and Earthquake/Knock Off. It can run a more offensive set depending on the team, such as Dragon Dance or Swords Dance, but this requires having strong offensive and defensive checks to Zacian-C on the rest of the team.
7. Rayquaza is not super good in SSAG or Ubers, but you could probably make do with a Choice Band or Choice Scarf set with Dragon Ascent, V-Create, Earthquake, and Extreme Speed, or a Dragon Dance set with 3 of the previous moves.
8. Calyrex-I is primarily a physical attacker, which means Leaf Storm and Psychic should be dropped. You can run a Trick Room, Swords Dance, Glacial Lance, High Horsepower set with Life Orb or Weakness Policy, or a SubSeed set with Substitute, Leech Seed, Swords Dance, Glacial Lance. Some other sets may be possible too, although running Caly-I means you cannot run Caly-S, one of the strongest Pokemon in the AG/Ubers metagames.
9. Regidrago unfortunately is not super viable outside of lower tiers. With a Dragon Energy set, it should be running Choice Specs or Choice Scarf with only special moves, which means scrapping Protect and Dragon Dance. It can run Dragon Dance too, but then you would need a fully physical movepool with possibly Outrage/Hammer Arm/Fire Fang.
It looks like your team is meant for Anything Goes or Ubers. You can find more information about these two metagames here:
Ubers - https://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/ubers.527/
Anything Goes - https://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/anything-goes.600/
Hope you have a good time building and playing!

how bout now?
Zacian-Crowned @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 184 HP / 36 Atk / 124 Def / 156 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
- Behemoth Blade
- Moonblast
- Swords Dance
- Psychic Fangs

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Choice Band
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 8 SpA / 200 SpD / 40 Spe
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Rayquaza @ Choice Band
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 136 HP / 116 Atk / 244 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Calyrex-Ice @ Choice Band
Ability: As One (Glastrier)
EVs: 242 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 212 SpA / 4 SpD / 42 Spe
- Glacial Lance
- Psychic
- Swords Dance
- High Horsepower

Regidrago @ Choice Specs
Ability: Dragon's Maw
EVs: 4 HP / 236 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 8 SpD / 4 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Energy
- Outrage
- Hammer Arm

Marshadow @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 120 HP / 116 Atk / 252 Def / 8 SpA / 8 SpD / 4 Spe
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Bulk Up
- Blaze Kick

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)