I have some written documents, where do I post them?

I'm developing a hack with the theme of networking the advance and DS pokemon games as regularly as we do the latest 3DS releases. I'd like to get to know people, get constructive insights, and learn as much as I can about the going on so far as Pokemon online. I haven't had much luck finding people to play against since my play-through of Alpha Sapphire. Maybe I'm just not familiar with the scene.

Anyhow
I have a bunch of details outlining the project and I was wondering if there is a place on my own profile where I can file & document the things I've written. I don't want to post anything where it doesn't belong, so I'd like to have something people can read about and get to know me while I read about the forum rules and related threads. If you can't tell already I'm new here and I have quite of bit of catching up to do on the site ala all the insufficient privileges glaring me in the face.

Am I allowed to post some of my work here? Will my post be moved? Do me a solid and help me gain instruction.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm developing a hack with the theme of networking the advance and DS pokemon games as regularly as we do the latest 3DS releases. I'd like to get to know people, get constructive insights, and learn as much as I can about the going on so far as Pokemon online. I haven't had much luck finding people to play against since my play-through of Alpha Sapphire. Maybe I'm just not familiar with the scene.

Anyhow
I have a bunch of details outlining the project and I was wondering if there is a place on my own profile where I can file & document the things I've written. I don't want to post anything where it doesn't belong, so I'd like to have something people can read about and get to know me while I read about the forum rules and related threads. If you can't tell already I'm new here and I have quite of bit of catching up to do on the site ala all the insufficient privileges glaring me in the face.

Am I allowed to post some of my work here? Will my post be moved? Do me a solid and help me gain instruction.
What kind of work is it? For now, you can start a conversation and post there. You will need a second person though, feel free to add me to the list. Just click the envelope at the top of the page and then "Start a new conversation."

You will need a second person though, feel free to add me to the list.
After rereading your post, I think what you were trying to say is that I should invite people to have a general discussion.
Although I'm glad that you were open to joining in on that conversation, if its just setting up private chat, how it would be recognized? I suppose I could add people who comment and like post this over time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)