I made a movie! (kinda)

First of all, this seems like the right place to me, but apologies if this is not the appropriate subforum.

Anyway, my hardcore Pokemon playing days are behind me--though I still dabble on occasion, especially for YouTube, which I still enjoy--and these days, I am fully immersed in the art of cinema; at first, it was just watching everything I could get my hands on, and now it's progressed to attempting to make a film of my own. With blood, sweat and tears, I put together this trailer/teaser/short film/whatever you wanna call it as part of the fundraising attempt to raise money for the full-length feature. It's a very silly horror comedy a la Shaun of the Dead, Evil Dead 2, or my personal favorite, Braindead/Dead Alive. Please check it out!

If you liked it, or like me, or feel obligation because you used a team of mine in a tournament before or something, please consider helping us out on Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/screamin-twenties/x/35670258#/

On this page, I also wrote a fairly long description of the movie's origins, but of course, I would very happily answer any questions anyone might have about the film!

Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)