I need some help for a D/P Avatar Calculator

If you could give your TrainerID along with your avatar from the Union Room (either the name or describe what it looks like), then I'll be able to create a calculator for it. However, I need a few dozen examples in order to figure out the equation. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

I'm not exactly sure I understand this topic, but if you mean your appearence in the Union Room/Global Tade Center (such as Beauty, Battle Girl, Hiker, Ace Trainer, Bug Catcher), you get to choose what you want to be by talking to a guy inside a certain Pokemon Center (Sandgem or Jubilife, iirc).

Trainer ID means nothing anymore = /

While you can change your avatar in the Oreburgh pokémon center, you seem only to be given four choices. Given that I've seen other avatars online than the four I'm able to choose from, I'd assume it differs in some way from player to player.

My ID# is 52460.

The choices I have been given are Bug Catcher, Ruin Maniac, Ace Trainer, and Psychic.

Edit: male trainer, btw.

Mine asks if I want to be either a Roughneck, Schoolboy, Blackbelt or Richboy, but my friend is a psychic, so maybe the trainer cards matter?

Edit: I got owned.

Hmm, if they are different, then it probably is based on TrainerID. If they are the same, that is cool because then I don't have to make a calculator for it! :)

Hmm, darn, I guess it does matter, then. I'll have to compile some examples then. F3ST, what is your Trainer ID?

Maybe the IDs do determine the choices that you get?

That, or they are preset when you start a new game, like the nature of running legends.

For the record though, my Trainer ID is 19680.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Mine is 44448 (come on, why can't it be another 4?)

Japanese version (if that matters)

Mine is 44448 (come on, why can't it be another 4?)

Japanese version (if that matters)
Metalkid needs:

-character gender
-the four things you can choose from in the Oreburgh Pokemon center from the woman
-your ID number

I could check, but I'm pretty sure I have different ID numbers on each game, but picked the same trainer name (Wil) and got the same old lady. :/

I could check, but I'm pretty sure I have different ID numbers on each game, but picked the same trainer name (Wil) and got the same old lady. :/
Check the four options you have in each game. Because if you get the same four for each game- that might mean it goes by character name and not ID number (doubt it, but worth a shot)

So far, its looking like Mod 8 will give a specific set of 4. I need some more numbers before I can prove it, tho.

Female
Ace Trainer, Lass, Socialite, Cowgirl

Female
Battle Girl, Cowgirl, Lady, Lass

Male
Rich Boy, Roughneck, Ruin Maniac, Bug Catcher

Male
Psychic, Ruin Maniac, Black Belt, Rich Boy

oh ho ho well then

female
ID# 61700
choices: Idol, Battle Girl, Beauty, Lady

I think my default was Idol but I'm not sure if that's what it's called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)