I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
3F88256E-3695-43B8-A483-A5CE429C835A.jpeg

Now tell me who else can relate? XD ngl this pokemon man is spitting facts! Bussin! Go off king! And another one. Major key alert. So true so true one hundred! No wait—a hundred million! Oh my God based God you dun dit again another great one for the books people pack your bags we’re done here and waiter? Check please. Bazinga. Amogus? Sussy? Nah fam. We out here. Killin it like always and once again just to keep it real with yall and for the record: yes, I do in factSWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF. Do you?

Killin it like always and once again just to keep it real with yall and for the record: yes, I do in factSWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF. Do you?
No, I find that I like myself just the way that I am. And it also would seem somewhat hazardous to my health. However, if you can get a doctor to cite this as fact, I might try it. A doctor would never lie or sell out to a brand for money or to promote it. Never!

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
I keep telling myself the more sludge I swallow the happier I’ll be and the better I’ll feel but it just isn’t happening. I keep swallowing sludge after sludge and it just isn’t happening.
Where’s my transformation?
Why wont sludge make me happy?
Am I left to think this is all that’s left of me? A sludge slurping sussy amogus?

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
one time i ate the sludge in my local sewer and my parents had to take me to the er cause it turned out i let a parasitic worm in my body
you don't even wanna know how much microfauna is contained in seemingly harmless water. i collect jars of stream water (ecosphere) and there are so many tiny parasitic-looking worms floating around. not to mention, SO MANY detritus worms. so i can only imagine what is in SEWER water. like, look at this big ass man:
wo9rmk.jpg

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
View attachment 421756

Now tell me who else can relate? XD ngl this pokemon man is spitting facts! Bussin! Go off king! And another one. Major key alert. So true so true one hundred! No wait—a hundred million! Oh my God based God you dun dit again another great one for the books people pack your bags we’re done here and waiter? Check please. Bazinga. Amogus? Sussy? Nah fam. We out here. Killin it like always and once again just to keep it real with yall and for the record: yes, I do in factSWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF. Do you?
honestly yeah, free me from my human coil, living the rest of my days as a creature that just vibes and doesn't have to pay taxes sounds awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)