Ideas You Had

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
A final destination movie, but everyone dies really mundane deaths.

"Oh my God, Steve died last night and he was next in line!"
"Oh shit... how did he die?"​
"He passed away in his sleep!"
"Oh my God... that means I'm probably next... I hope this infection in my toe doesn't flare up in the next few days..."​

I had an idea to make a 2D beat em up platformer game with repurposed designs for my CAP grass starter and Pajantom ones where the frogs fight an evil ghost dragon and is also the son of a president (because haha king trope is overdone). Nothing ever came of it and I redesigned all of my CAP mons for a friend's game instead.

Reactions: BP
Rename the Favorite Pokemon section on the profiles to Favorite Pokemon/Smogon Best Friend because some users have put other users in that section and I feel like that is another way of saying who your best friend on Smogon is

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
making a variety of pelagic eldritch monstrosity who has the power to puppeteer nations playable from level 1

Give Unown one move for each letter of the alphabet, then make each letter a separate form. Along with this, each letter gets all moves starting with its letter (Unown-A gets all the A moves, Unown-S gets all the S moves, etc.)

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
doing a scientific experiment to see how much ghosting really improves your playing level. have the same 2 people play 5 times wtih no one helping (control group), 5 times with text ghosting, and 5 times wtih ghosting in call and compare the play differences

Give Unown one move for each letter of the alphabet, then make each letter a separate form. Along with this, each letter gets all moves starting with its letter (Unown-A gets all the A moves, Unown-S gets all the S moves, etc.)
This would be super cool, but how TF would it work in languages that don't use Latin alphabet, such as Japanese?

This would be super cool, but how TF would it work in languages that don't use Latin alphabet, such as Japanese?
The Latin alphabet would be the groundwork and then translations into the other languages that don’t use the Latin alphabet. Oh, and give Unown enough stat boosts to keep up with OU, it needs all the help it can get.

The Latin alphabet would be the groundwork and then translations into the other languages that don’t use the Latin alphabet. Oh, and give Unown enough stat boosts to keep up with OU, it needs all the help it can get.
I am a huge fan of Unown; this I how I would like to see it buffed:

First, it gets Power Construct as a hidden ability. When it goes below half HP, it combines with many other Unowns to get sharply increased base stats as well as double the BP of Hidden Power.

But the really cool thing I want to do is make it so that it can learn 4 separate instances of Hidden Power instead of just one at a time. That way it could be packing any kind of coverage moves, making it unpredictable and scary.

Now you've got a mon with decent stats + insanely good coverage options in (almost) all types. If that's not enough to elevate it out of meme tier then I don't know what is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)