Ideas You Had

Give Unown one move for each letter of the alphabet, then make each letter a separate form. Along with this, each letter gets all moves starting with its letter (Unown-A gets all the A moves, Unown-S gets all the S moves, etc.)
Which language would it use as a base? Poison sting could arguably be given to Unown-P, Unown-D or Unown-G (For Poison Sting, Dard-Venin or Giftstachel). You would have to pick just one, because if every region is changed than trading causes a huge latency issue

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
A YouTube channel where you use an AI to generate titles and thumbnails and then record yourself reading a Tom Scott-esque script you wrote according to the title the AI gave you

Computer generated art NFTs depicting characters with randomised features could be inserted into digital media. You can have Christmas cards featuring the individualised NFTs of you and your family. You could watch ads for fast food featuring you and the NFTs you bought to represent your friends whose voices only you can hear. Movies could feature your NFT avatar in roles mo-capped by Andy Serkis and finally realise your long-held dream of winning an Oscar.

the possibilities are only limited by the bounds of human stupidity

Last edited:

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
Perhaps I'm not the only person to think of this, but if I could I'd really like to make a Showdown-style Pokemon emulator, but instead of facing other players, you play in the battle facilities across the different generations, facing a bot that emulates the AI. This would be great since you don't have to play with the ridiculously slow graphics of some of the games, you don't have to breed or train at all, and sharing videos on the battle facility discussion boards and viewing other players live would become a lot easier.

(In the unlikely event anyone is actually interested in making this though, maybe we could discuss something in DMs?)

Perhaps I'm not the only person to think of this, but if I could I'd really like to make a Showdown-style Pokemon emulator, but instead of facing other players, you play in the battle facilities across the different generations, facing a bot that emulates the AI. This would be great since you don't have to play with the ridiculously slow graphics of some of the games, you don't have to breed or train at all, and sharing videos on the battle facility discussion boards and viewing other players live would become a lot easier.

(In the unlikely event anyone is actually interested in making this though, maybe we could discuss something in DMs?)
I'd be fully in support of this, on one condition: there's also an option to use mechanics from generations after the one the facility is from (probably a separate category if it's ranked at all). Ever since I started getting serious about the Battle Arena, I've wanted to run Power-Up Punch in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)