I'm looking for some EV trained Pokemon I can clone. I have a ton to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-5 IV Jolly Ditto, missing Sp. Atk
-5 IV Timid Ditto, missing Attack (nicknamed; can't change it)
Can I propose an offer? I can EV train two pokemon from my trade shop of your choice, and then trade each on for one of these dittos. I can probably finish EV training by tomorrow, and I'll even level them up to 50(or until 64 in deino's case) if you request it. You also don't need to give the pokemon back to me, since I don't like to offer cloned pokemon for trade. But you can still clone them for your own use, if you'd like.

I know I don't have much to offer, but I could really use these guys.

Pikachu
(31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Timid
Lightning Rod
Egg moves: Encore (Fake out might be relearn-able)
4HP/252SpAtk/252Spe

Zorua:
(31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Timid
Illusion
Egg moves: Sucker Punch, Extrasensory
No EVs yet (I plan on 4HP/252SpAtk/252Spe)

If they have a blue pentagon, then I'm interested in Volcarona & Jellicent.
yep they both have the blue pentagon :)

timid volcarona has 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe EVs
Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Roost
(if you want, i can EV train it to a bulky attacker with 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe)

bold Jellicent has 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD EVs
Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, Night Shade, Recover
(chose Night shade since Scald or Shadow Ball are TMs)

was hoping for a jolly ditto clone and shiny brave honedge both holding leftovers ^^

Weird, my alert feed wasn't reading anything from this thread, wondering if you sitl want to trade for the shellder? My bad for the wait

Can you clone me -Perfect 5IV Jolly HA Riolu w/ Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch & Crunch

I have ev trained 252 atk/252 speed shiny adamant charizard with roost , flare blitz, dragon dance, dragon claw

Can you clone me -Perfect 5IV Jolly HA Riolu w/ Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch & Crunch

I have ev trained 252 atk/252 speed shiny adamant charizard with roost , flare blitz, dragon dance, dragon claw
No thanks.
Nope, you didn't add me yet
Adding you in a minute.

Edit: Do you know which Pokemon are in your Safari? It helps me delete someone if they have the same Pokemon.

I am interested in a clone of your Timid Yveltal with max speed and sp atk
I have for you to clone for yourself if you are interested
Naive Yveltal with max atk def satk and speed
Modest Xerneas with max HP satk and speed
Calm Articuno with max HP sdef and speed(HP grass)
Timid Zapdos with max HP satk and speed (hp steel ;_;)
I am also interested in your Jolly and Timid Dittos and your Moltres(unlisted but mentioned in this thread)
but my priority is the Timid Yveltal(also unlisted but stated that you acquired one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)