NOC Immorality Mafia N2

No, my role isn't the most dangerous for town. Texas's is. If you're saying texas's role is too OP to be scum and so you don't want to lynch him, then the same logic could be applied to me based off of the same things you're saying about me.
mafia having two kills a night is incredibly oppressive if it's 8-3. I am also shot in every single scenario, yet I was the one who came up with the plan.
trans should be able to crosscheck
If trans says I'm lying it's a 1v1 and town automatically wins
can i just shoot heal tonight so i dont have to read the paranoia
heal will probably redirect the kill away from himself and we can't tell if he's scum saving himself or if he's town trying to self-pres.

If Minus 15 carried the caff kill, it makes more sense for spiderz/minus to kill caff than transmuter/minus. #457 seems out of place when you consider the situation, #468 is him backtracking (called out by Caff), and #515 has an interesting mistake. Could be a genuine mistake, or could be him fabricating reads. I'm probably putting too much focus on the initial vote in #412 when defending him. Having one post in D2 doesn't help as well, and other than the late Spiderz vote/drawing Moody's suspicion, I don't think Transmuter has done anything necessarily scummy.

Transmuter can you confirm that I'm telling the truth about being the motivator?

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
If Minus 15 carried the caff kill, it makes more sense for spiderz/minus to kill caff than transmuter/minus. #457 seems out of place when you consider the situation, #468 is him backtracking (called out by Caff), and #515 has an interesting mistake. Could be a genuine mistake, or could be him fabricating reads. I'm probably putting too much focus on the initial vote in #412 when defending him. Having one post in D2 doesn't help as well, and other than the late Spiderz vote/drawing Moody's suspicion, I don't think Transmuter has done anything necessarily scummy.

Transmuter can you confirm that I'm telling the truth about being the motivator?
I can confirm that my role is roleblocker or motivator and that I targetted spiderz n1 and idled n2 cause I think we had the upper hand and didnt want to fuck up w any important town roles, also didnt have any strong scumreads and I thought spiderz claiming blocked after there was only 1 death was townie.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I can confirm that my role is roleblocker or motivator and that I targetted spiderz n1 and idled n2 cause I think we had the upper hand and didnt want to fuck up w any important town roles, also didnt have any strong scumreads and I thought spiderz claiming blocked after there was only 1 death was townie.
out of curiosity why did you choose to roleblock spiderz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)