Done Improvements to /ds and /ms

The information given when doing /ms has the following sentence
Valid flags are: authentic (bypasses substitute), bite, bullet, contact, defrost, powder, protect, pulse, punch, secondary, snatch, and sound.
is incomplete. It should also include 'dance', 'recovery', 'zrecovery' and 'priority' as valid.

On a similar note, /ds has the following sentence:
Search categories are: type, tier, color, moves, ability, gen, resists, recovery, priority, stat, weight, height, egg group.
which should include the category 'zrecovery'.

The rest of the flags on github should also be searchable via /ms. The remaining flags are 'charge', 'distance', 'gravity', 'heal', 'mirror', 'mystery', 'nonsky', 'recharge' and 'reflectable'. Some other tags like ohko and isZ should also be added.

asgdf

could've been worse
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
I did some of this - movesearch now supports z/zmove and ohko as flags, and I updated the help text with a few flags that did exist but were undocumented.
I believe that adding the more esoteric flags wouldn't be a good idea unless we can get an easily accessible "what does this flag mean exactly".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)