In game reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's seriously getting annoying. Someone stops your strategy, then starts trash talking for no reason. Then when you tell them to just stop, they start sending private messages, yes, there is an ignore option, but why just ignore them? Why not get rid of them. I had one guy trash talking through the entire game, and then afterward he started pming me. Then after I muted him, he got on another account and started doing the same. Also, there should be a "friend" list, where you can add people that are allowed to pm you. I don't like it when strangers pm me.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The Suggestion Box is for suggestions for Smogon's site/forums. Pokémon Showdown! has a suggestion thread here. I'd also suggest approaching the suggestion a bit more civilly. I understand your encounter angered you, but we aren't the ones who trash talked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)