Duplicate In random battles show the teams after the battle ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, in random battles there is no team preview, so even after the battle ends you can't know what your opponent had and watching the replay you can't even know what you had.
I think having this knowledge would be nice, since it could be of help to analyze the battle, the reasons behind certain moves, whether someone was keeping a specific sweeper in the back and similar stuff.
It is also nice for simple curiosity and to know how far you were from winning.
And i think it should be easy to implement. Maybe it can be made so that the chat automatically shows them in the same format as the "!showteam" command right when the battle ends. Actually having the sprites in the preview would be a nice touch, but just for aesthetics and likely harder to implement.

I realize that the reasons aren't all that compelling, but i can't see any downside to this change so i don't think there is a reason not to do it. Pretty low priority though.

Mathy

F░U░R░R░E░T░ I░N░ B░I░O░
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Hi! This suggestion has already been suggested and approved (link in above post), so I'll close this thread to keep things organized. Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)