Including importables in the on-site analyses

Status
Not open for further replies.
As demonstrated in the RMT forum, importables make life much easier, allowing us to quickly build someone else's team.

As someone who surfs through smogon's analyses whenever building a team, I noticed how much time and effort would be saved if the importables were included on the analyses. I admit, I do find team building as is to be a little tedious (although PS definitely makes life easier).

Now I have no idea about what the programming implications of this would be (effort, time). Other than that however, it seems to be a simple yet effective way to improve the team building experience for everyone.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Smogon's analysis format is significantly different than the importable format. Changing either one would be an incredibly tedious task and a waste of time better spent on other things.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
This has been proposed probably literally ten times before. You'd have to fine-tune EV spreads and choose moves in slots with multiple move options anyway, and actually you could probably make a complete Pokemon in the time it takes you to look up and copy/paste your desired importable.

Entering a team is not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)