Indianapolis picture museum. now updated with day 2 and 3. along with the battle vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
NINA HAZA JESUS JOSEPH MARY JERUSALEM WOOO

hahaha man it was awesome to meet you! you are definitely one of the nicest people I've ever met, and you're a lot of fun to hang around. nats next year is going to be amazing <3

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Doomullet and fish. lol i dont know who DM is battling and i think fish is just watching
I was battling Fishy, and chances are she was kicking my ass with a team of CaptKirby clones. Great pic!

so like tay almosty destroyed my laptop at this bar, i am sure DM has the video :)
Heh, I do indeed. I missed the actual spill, but I obliviously caught the aftermath.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
NINA HAZA JESUS JOSEPH MARY JERUSALEM WOOO

hahaha man it was awesome to meet you! you are definitely one of the nicest people I've ever met, and you're a lot of fun to hang around. nats next year is going to be amazing <3
it was super-awsome to meet you, but i didnt know your name on smogon was Dromiceiomimus lol. no YOU are alot of fun to hang around, and YOU were one of the funniest people there, you and evan bust my sides, too much. i cant wait for nats next year :).

I was battling Fishy, and chances are she was kicking my ass with a team of CaptKirby clones. Great pic!

Heh, I do indeed. I missed the actual spill, but I obliviously caught the aftermath.
yea i remeber now. fishy was kicking your ass with CK clones. haha and the aftermath of the laptop incident was defnetly better. do you have a picture of tay's face when he realized what had happened? haha it was funny.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
It's all on video, I'll start uploading all my stuff tonight and get to work on my story.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
He perfectly captures Tay's shame and humiliation at assaulting that poor waitress.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Finally checking out this awesome thread.

I could not help but notice the Pokémon on the trophies just happened to be GARCHOMP. What a champion 'mons.

DeagleBeagle

Banned deucer.
Just to be fair, Ninahaza, I only hax'd you and Huy first round. No one else. You didn't mention all the times I got hax'd like by Kongler or Huy in swiss. Or about the power outage in game 3 vs alaka or the fact I had the wrong items vs alaka in match 4. So I think overall I got hax'd more than I hax'd others, and again hax is part of the game. That is why I am going to try to play a different game that is more skill based soon.

Ninahaza

Just to be fair, Ninahaza, I only hax'd you and Huy first round. No one else. You didn't mention all the times I got hax'd like by Kongler or Huy in swiss. Or about the power outage in game 3 vs alaka or the fact I had the wrong items vs alaka in match 4. So I think overall I got hax'd more than I hax'd others, and again hax is part of the game. That is why I am going to try to play a different game that is more skill based soon.
dont worry deagle i never accused anyone that day of being a noob who won won only because of hax. infact below will be a quote of something i said about you :). but what i did say is that alot of good players who were a shoe in for getting far were screwed by hax that day [example Omegadonut]. i also did at some point say you won because of luck and getting a crit on me but deagle i dont know what happened in the huy match but we both know that in our battle YOU DID WIN BECAUSE OF LUCK. i mean deagle my blissey had your choice scarfed dialga locked into a move that only had maybe 1 PP left and your mewtwo was about to die to toxic. had you not gotten that crit i was going to softboil and protect next turn for the win.
but dude i wont take anything away from you. Good luck at worlds you are a skilled player and many of us know it.

here is that quote
Q- D'you think some players proved their wins were not just luck and proved to have substantial skill compared to the gossip?

A- i think its more like Good players got screwed over alot by luck this year because those who won by luck already had a rep established as excellent players. example is when i lost to deagle at nationals because he got lucky with hax. that one battle doesnt speak for deagle as a "lucky player" because before we even begun i knew how skilled of a player he was.

DeagleBeagle

Banned deucer.
Actually since blissey does not have pressure, I remember having almost full pp left, dude it wasn't about me running out of pp, it was about me crit killing your blissey when otherwise you coulda softboiled and even if I got a crit later it wouldn't kill. I know I got really lucky vs you, we both know that, I just meant I think the hax usually balanced out since I hax'd others later after they hax'd me.

Ninahaza

Actually since blissey does not have pressure, I remember having almost full pp left, dude it wasn't about me running out of pp, it was about me crit killing your blissey when otherwise you coulda softboiled and even if I got a crit later it wouldn't kill. I know I got really lucky vs you, we both know that, I just meant I think the hax usually balanced out since I hax'd others later after they hax'd me.
Deagle i fucking hate hax. and although i think omegadonut was the unluckiest person that day[going by what i kept hearing that day] i think you and TR_jessie come in 2nd for unluckiest people so trust me i know you also got haxed on :(. mainly because had the power not gone out it was going to be a deagle vs TR_jessie final. atleast thats what i think based on the battles i saw before the power went out.

and i couldnt agree with you more on the "luck factor" in this game being too great that it overides the "skill factor". but dude i dont think that should make you play another game next year, just stick to pokemon. POKEMON IS THE SHIT DEAGLE

Deagle i fucking hate hax. and although i think omegadonut was the unluckiest person that day[going by what i kept hearing that day] i think you and TR_jessie come in 2nd for unluckiest people so trust me i know you also got haxed on :(. mainly because had the power not gone out it was going to be a deagle vs TR_jessie final. atleast thats what i think based on the battles i saw before the power went out.

and i couldnt agree with you more on the "luck factor" in this game being too great that it overides the "skill factor". but dude i dont think that should make you play another game next year, just stick to pokemon. POKEMON IS THE SHIT DEAGLE
One could argue that TR_Jessie would have never been in that match if not for a Quick Claw activation against TTS in round 1, and then 7 (!!!!) Quick Claw activations against PokemonMaster in round 2. So yeah, pretty hard to say that someone who got 4 Quick Claw activations in a row, and then 3 in a row the next battle, was unlucky =/

Ninahaza

One could argue that TR_Jessie would have never been in that match if not for a Quick Claw activation against TTS in round 1, and then 7 (!!!!) Quick Claw activations against PokemonMaster in round 2. So yeah, pretty hard to say that someone who got 4 Quick Claw activations in a row, and then 3 in a row the next battle, was unlucky =/
well i was going to say that its not luck because quick claw is a held item that the trainer picked. so TR_Jessie took a big risk by choosing quick claw over many other more usefull held items and her big risk ended up earning her big rewards......but then i re-read it more carefully and saw this part of your quote "and then 7 (!!!!) Quick Claw activations against PokemonMaster in round 2. So yeah, pretty hard to say that someone who got 4 Quick Claw activations in a row, and then 3 in a row the next battle".......yeah even for a quick claw that is just too much and has luck writen all over it :).

anyways yeah when i made that comment about her being unlucky i new she had some quick claw action but wasnt aware the magnitude of it. that is pretty lucky.......sigh why does everyone get lucky but me :(.....and sixonesix.

also by the way i dont think we really met at nationals? did we? i cant remember, next time i need to put the camera down and go hunting for people that i KNEW were planing to attend :(

well i was going to say that its not luck because quick claw is a held item that the trainer picked. so TR_Jessie took a big risk by choosing quick claw over many other more usefull held items and her big risk ended up earning her big rewards......but then i re-read it more carefully and saw this part of your quote "and then 7 (!!!!) Quick Claw activations against PokemonMaster in round 2. So yeah, pretty hard to say that someone who got 4 Quick Claw activations in a row, and then 3 in a row the next battle".......yeah even for a quick claw that is just too much and has luck writen all over it :).

anyways yeah when i made that comment about her being unlucky i new she had some quick claw action but wasnt aware the magnitude of it. that is pretty lucky.......sigh why does everyone get lucky but me :(.....and sixonesix.

also by the way i dont think we really met at nationals? did we? i cant remember, next time i need to put the camera down and go hunting for people that i KNEW were planing to attend :(
Yeah we met and talked on several ocassions lol, plus you were there when we went to Champion's to watch the World Cup game. We are even in a picture together on facebook (and you also accepted my friend request lol)!

Ninahaza

Yeah we met and talked on several ocassions lol, plus you were there when we went to Champion's to watch the World Cup game. We are even in a picture together on facebook (and you also accepted my friend request lol)!
O MY GOD. your tad38, dude so like i am really feeling dumb right now sigh. this is worse than when i couldnt make the IPL connection. its just this week that i finally figured out IPL is imperfectluck.

anyways tad you'll have to forgive me. especially after all the hanging out we did i am so embarrassed right now you have no idea. you and Dtrain and duy really made me feel like i was part of the smogon nationals group :). you 3 rock

O MY GOD. your tad38, dude so like i am really feeling dumb right now sigh. this is worse than when i couldnt make the IPL connection. its just this week that i finally figured out IPL is imperfectluck.

anyways tad you'll have to forgive me. especially after all the hanging out we did i am so embarrassed right now you have no idea. you and Dtrain and duy really made me feel like i was part of the smogon nationals group :). you 3 rock
haha don't worry about it man, it was fun hanging out with you as well. You are an awesome dude and I look forward to seeing you again next year =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)