Other Metagames Inheritance Insanely Tanky team

MeeMoon78

Banned deucer.
InheritanceTeam1.png

Explaining the team:
Kommo-O is there due to its good defensive stats and its ability to greatly abuse assault vest. I gave it Hatterene's ability and moves so I can easily deflect hazards and other status moves such as toxic to the enemy team. I gave it giga drain and draining kiss so I have 2 good recovery moves. Then I gave it psyshock so I can hit bulky special walls such as blissey. I also gave it mystical fire so I can lower the enemies' special attack which would be good with such a bulky assault vest abuser.

I added Blissey with fur coat as a bulky pivot pokemon. It has utility in taunt, parting shot, and knock off. Fur coat gives Blissey a staggering 260 defense which may not seem like much but is insanely bulky with Blissey's base 255 hp. I have rest for recovery, taunt to deal with glimmora inheritors and other setup mons such as pokemon who may inherit manaphy and try to use take heart/tail glow.

I added Diancie due to its amazing 150 in each defensive stat. I gave it ice scales and quiver dance from frosmoth so i can easily setup sweep with it. I gave it giga drain so I have a good recovery move since Frosmoth doesn't have access to any healing moves that bug types would normally have such as Morning Sun, Roost or Synthesis.
I replaced Tera Blast with Bug Buzz since I realised you can't tera in this mode. I added bug buzz since its a good sound move which will let me bypass substitutes and it has pretty good base power.

Avalugg is my physical wall which im running instead of Great Tusk because its my favorite pokemon. I gave it Marvel Scale from Milotic. I replaced Flame Orb with boots since I realised having flame orb with coil would be pretty stupid. I gave it coil since it boosts accuracy which can easily let me land icicle crash and coil in general is one of the best setup moves in the game currently. I gave it waterfall and dragon tail since Milotic doesn't have that many good physical moves and dragon tail will let me swap out anything i dont like or get rid of any setup sweepers.

I gave Corviknight talonflame's ability and moveset since Talonflame is one of the best defoggers on stall/defensive teams and corviknight has a way better defensive typing and stats so I just decided to give it to it. U-turn is for pivoting quickly from any threats and I gave it relaxed nature and 0 speed ivs so I can have a defensive slow pivot pokemon so I can swap into an ally unharmed. Flame body is also a good ability paired with corviknight's amazing defensive typing, good hp stat, and above average defense.

For my last slot I gave Toxapex Clefable's unaware and moveset. Clefable is one of the best unaware mons due to its access to good recovery and one of the best setup moves in the game currently that being Cosmic Power. I have charge beam for coverage and so I can easily damage and boost my special attack. I have stored power because it'll be an amazing damaging move combined with cosmic power and charged beam reaching over 400 base power. I also chose Toxapex because Water, Poison is one of the best type combinations defensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)