Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me check my TSV? I don't have a Windows comp.

And as an additional question, if you don't have Instacheck, could the other party give you a log of your pokemon as well? I don't have any eggs that need checking right now but I'm asking for future reference.

Can someone help me check my TSV? I don't have a Windows comp.

And as an additional question, if you don't have Instacheck, could the other party give you a log of your pokemon as well? I don't have any eggs that need checking right now but I'm asking for future reference.
Yes the program stores both player's data in a txt file

So, I've been trying to make this thing work for at least an hour or two now, but my efforts have come to no avail. I have the same problem as some other people on my desktop where the drop bar above the start scanning doesn't come up with anything when I click on it.

did anyone find any actual solutions to this? I searched but couldn't find any. I was in a trade and connected and everything but it just didn't have anything in that bar. I eventually just gave up and tried my laptop but that came up with a different error when I tried to start a hotspot that said "The method or operation is not implemented." Solutions to either would be appreciated.
tl;dr guys what do
i miss rng reporter and pokecheck :'(

Last edited:
How does standalone version of instacheck work? I have access to a computer with windows 7 professional, home premium and windows vista, none of which will run the regular version.

Does anyone else get long shutdown times and blue screens when shutting down after using this? Took 10 mins then BSoD
Nope, never happened to me. Sometimes I get connection errors and they are usually solved with a restart. Just a tip, try doing some virus scans and stuff. BSoD killed my last hard drive.

No its definitely related to my either my wireless dongle or the wincap drivers. I try to restart because of connection issues and I get the BSoD after years of waiting for the system to shutdown.

This is getting really annoying. I have just read almost all of these thread posts and still nothing. Please note that I am using a desktop(Windows 7 64 bit). I have downloaded everything required, WinPCap, Instacheck Hotspot, have a Microsoft .NET of 3.5 or higher, and have an Ethernet cord connected to my computer. I have also typed in the command prompt (netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow) and (netsh wlan show drivers} FIPS 140-2 mode supported : Yes
Hosted network supported : Yes)
Everytime I try to start the Hotspot, this message comes up:
"Internet Connection Sharing NOT Installed" then a pop up with a red X says Virtual Router Plus could not be started. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Could anyone help me with this problem? I have been trying to hatch shiny eggs since the game has started on launch date and never had any luck. I swear everytime i try to do something, it just doesn't work out for me, It's like I'm against all of the odds and I'm really tired of it. Please help. :(

This is getting really annoying. I have just read almost all of these thread posts and still nothing. Please note that I am using a desktop(Windows 7 64 bit). I have downloaded everything required, WinPCap, Instacheck Hotspot, have a Microsoft .NET of 3.5 or higher, and have an Ethernet cord connected to my computer. I have also typed in the command prompt (netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow) and (netsh wlan show drivers} FIPS 140-2 mode supported : Yes
Hosted network supported : Yes)
Everytime I try to start the Hotspot, this message comes up:
"Internet Connection Sharing NOT Installed" then a pop up with a red X says Virtual Router Plus could not be started. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Could anyone help me with this problem? I have been trying to hatch shiny eggs since the game has started on launch date and never had any luck. I swear everytime i try to do something, it just doesn't work out for me, It's like I'm against all of the odds and I'm really tired of it. Please help. :(
that happened to me too then realized my laptop's wifi is turned off. Go to PC settings then wireless devices then turn on wifi. It worked for me.

that happened to me too then realized my laptop's wifi is turned off.
I wanted to try this on my laptop but it's slow as heck and takes about 10 minutes to start up. Don't get me started on going on web pages and stuff because the loading bar takes FOREVER. I do have an open slot for a hotspot to go in because I am currently using an Ethernet cord as we speak but I do not know what's going on.

I need help,(i doubt anyone knows what to do) every time i start hotspot, it says "A device attached to the system is not functioning" I dont know how to fix this cuz my laptop, 3ds and etc work perfectly fine with my home wifi. Plz help.

I wanted to try this on my laptop but it's slow as heck and takes about 10 minutes to start up. Don't get me started on going on web pages and stuff because the loading bar takes FOREVER. I do have an open slot for a hotspot to go in because I am currently using an Ethernet cord as we speak but I do not know what's going on.
I'm using an Ethernet cord too.

Can someone please check my SV for me since I can't use Instacheck and maybe 5 eggs?
FC- 5000-1929-0862
Ign-Corey
Cheers ^_^

No matter what I try, I always get "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" when attempting to start a hotspot. I have never been able to get passed this point. Can someone please help me figure this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)