Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i've been medusa breeding for days untill i discovered the SV method. Impergator your SV matches one of my eggs. can you hatch it for me please?

my SV is 3721 FC: 2191-7791-6116
I would recommend private messaging the person rather than post it here. ;)

Okay, I got it open, but now, when I try to make a hotspot.. I get this error "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" What am I doing wrong? D:

Woot woot! Found 6 people whose shiny values match my Froakies! Thanks guys for your help!

Here's hoping they respond! *crosses fingers*
Haha yay! * U *
I got three people to hatch my female eevees as well ! * U *
Success everywhere !

Edit; aah it's 1 am now and I have to get up at 6 for school, so I'm gonna have to leave now ! ; A ;
I will be back tomorrow !! Haha I love fridays ~

I'm having trouble running the Instacheck Hotspot. Whenever I try to set the hotspot, I get a red excalamation mark next to the SSID. I tried changing the names a bunch of times, but I keep getting that.

Does anyone know how to fix this "offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is great that he number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.", and is there a way to clear the list when we are done?

When I try to connect to instacheck it comes up with the error
An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201)

Any help would be appreciated. I already tried the 'netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow' command.

EDIT: Got it working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)