Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm constantly getting the message "offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from the index to the end of the source collection." anyone know how to stop it?

Hello, I'm from twitch and was wondering who I can talk to about removing a wrong SV number from the list here. I keep getting requests from here for the wrong SV.

wheeeee BSOD! Try updating/reinstalling your wireless driver.
edit: It does work with Windows 8
Updated them but now i get this, An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201), VirtualRouterPlus could not be started.

How does that standalone version of Instachecker work ? I have Windows XP. Can the standalone work for me?
I'm not sure if it would work with XP. I borrowed a family member's laptop that had XP on it, but the CMD.exe commands do not exist there.(Not sure if those are required to get the network to start or what not) I didn't even bother trying the program at that point.

Hi everyone I have box of eggs I need to have checked Is anyone willing to help?
If you help and one of the eggs matches your own Shiny ID I'll give you the egg no questions asked

So, I'm having a bit of a problem. I keep getting "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" after I click Start Hotspot. I have and am connected to Wireless and Wired Connections that share the same connection name (I have no idea if that's a problem or not, but if it is I don't think I can use Instacheck as I'm unable to change the names of the connections), I'm using Windows 7 on a computer not a laptop. I have completely erased any other connection on my 3Ds I have also restarted my computer, tried "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow" and installed WinPCap but still getting that message when I click start Hotspot. Is there something I'm missing? Any help is appreciated. ^-^

Okay so I can connect fine, everything works up until the point of starting a trade.
The trade fails.
Anyone know why? ;_;
How I can fix?
can you be more specific?
The trade fails could be a multiple issue situation.
Does it no connect with the other person? does it connect and then drop it later?
Does it not let you choose any pokemon when you trade?
does it not show up on instacheck when you trade
Please be more specific we can't read your mind

Quick question. I am unable to use InstaCheck because I use a Mac, but if I were to trade with someone who can use it, can they check my SV as well as my egg's SVs?

How does that standalone version of Instachecker work ? I have Windows XP. Can the standalone work for me?
No, It will NOT work, I've tried it multiple times and the netsh commands needed (along with the Virtual Miniport) are not in XP, you need at LEAST Vista on it, but what I have in order to counter is 7 on 1 partition and XP on another partition

How does standalone version of instacheck work? I have access to a computer with windows 7 professional, home premium and windows vista, none of which will run the regular version. So disappointing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)