Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone available to check a box of eggs for me right now? Can offer a spitback or perhaps an in-stock 5V from my trade thread as a thank-you. ;o Got help!

Last edited:
So, lets say I have a Charmander egg and i want to do this but my issue is I am technologically inept and have no hope of ever getting this working, I just ask someone to help me out? Right?

So, lets say I have a Charmander egg and i want to do this but my issue is I am technologically inept and have no hope of ever getting this working, I just ask someone to help me out? Right?
You should prepare like a box of eggs, then initiate a trade with someone willing to check, then just show all the eggs. Remember the order you show them. Simply ask them to put into a Pastebin and there you go! Find someone with those SVs!

I'm a mac user so can't get instacheck, anyone willing to check 30 of my eggs and pm me results (I'm iv training so I want that info as well)

I don't suppose anyone could help me out? I've got five eggs I'd like to check, though I'm mostly interested in knowing my SV, seeing as I lack the ability to use the program. If anyone has the time, I'd appreciate it.

I dont suppose anyone is willing to help me out i have three eggs id like to get checked and I'm unable to do this myself, it would be greatly appeciated :)

You should prepare like a box of eggs, then initiate a trade with someone willing to check, then just show all the eggs. Remember the order you show them. Simply ask them to put into a Pastebin and there you go! Find someone with those SVs!
Thanks for the tip :)

I really wish I could run this darn program so I wouldn't have to bum off anyone. If anyone can take the time to check five eggs for me and tell me my SV that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)