Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone avaliable (who was access to a working instacheck) to check a box of smeragles eggs that I have.

I would very much appreciate any help! thank you

Can someone help me hatch some eggs. They're nothing special I just want a shiny Charizard.
Egg1: 1297
Egg2:1383
Egg3: 3807
Egg4: 3877
Egg5: 2769

Last edited:
I made an account just to ask this. I'm trying to run this on my laptop and I've got an Ethernet plugged in and I've got a wireless open. I've done everything right in the tutorial but I keep getting this error when I press "Start Hotspot."

"An operation is blocked waiting for an oplock. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800702FD)"

I've not a clue how to fix it.

i just hope that we can create a fake trainer that we can set a shiny value with him to trade to let it hatch. i mean a virtual trainer with our needs in hatching these shiny values. SOME PEOPLE WONT EVEN RESPOND TO THE REQUEST VALUES and if they ask people for their eggs to be hatched they are like fast to ask!!

and also even some people ask for expensive pokes for them just to hatch the egg. i mean, WHAT? just to hatch? DAMN!
Well I always give a spare flawless pokemon to the person who helped me hatch an egg anyway as compensation. And others have done the same for me even though I never asked for a flawless pokemon in return.

But yea, does anyone have SV 1013? I've only found 1 guy on Reddit with that SV but I think he's choosing to ignore hatching requests. :/

Well I always give a spare flawless pokemon to the person who helped me hatch an egg anyway as compensation. And others have done the same for me even though I never asked for a flawless pokemon in return.

But yea, does anyone have SV 1013? I've only found 1 guy on Reddit with that SV but I think he's choosing to ignore hatching requests. :/
i do that actually and i let them choose what i have but some people will ask too much you know. like wth?

hi there, I find instacheck very useful but I have a problem with it, every 5~15 minutes of the hotspot being active it just disconnects and becomes impossible to connect to again.

To remedy this, I have to disable the hotspot - wifi adapter - 3ds wifi, then re enable wifi adapter - hotspot - 3ds wifi, then it works again.

Anyone know why? I have a sneaking suspicioun that it's because I am using the computer at the same time while the hotspot is active.

I have the same problem. No one has found a solution yet, I believe.
Im not sure if I am running the standalone all I know is I am running instacheck. Now the problem I had for the longest time was that it was only displaying my own pokemon. I discovered the solution to this. When you select "start scanning" do it while it says the Ds is communicating with the other trainer still. That way you're scanning before they show something. I have found if I started scanning after they had already shown a pokemon or an egg, that it would not display the info for that, and when I showed something it would duplicate the results on both sides of instacheck.

Also currently online for people who need stuff checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)