Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried out connectify and standalone.It works BUT it only shows our pokemon stats at the right side eventough it's mine.Any idea why?

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
In before sounding like I'm reading off a FAQ, I'm curious about a way people might've accessed instacheck in the same room. Also, the column on the left, my pokemon, tends to remain blank. Fine if I have a partner, though I'm curious about that as well.
I tried out connectify and standalone.It works BUT it only shows our pokemon stats at the right side eventough it's mine.Any idea why?
"How I get my Instacheck Standalone to "work" if when I stat a scan using the hotspot created by connectify it scans the pokemon that the othe trainer has and shows them on the right side. when I scan using my shared internet (mine is my wireless card) it shows MY pokemon on the right hand side. However, I have to flip flop between scanned connections to be able to see their pokemon then my own."

I tried switching.now mine wont show at all O.o.Only his shows

Edit - ah i was confused fr a while there.It's okay it gets recorded down anyways so i can can check whenever

Last edited:
Hey I am a German Pokemon player my englisch is not so good sry ?
Is this the Thread to make Shiy Eggs with other player or is this a Thread for Instacheck Tutorial ???

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Do u think Connectify will work for my laptop Windows XP SP2 from 2006 ?
Know this wasn't addressed to me, but I don't think you got an answer yet. With SP2 I think you would be able to get Connectify to work on your laptop. However, it looks like when you run Connectify on an XP, it only transmits in ad-hoc mode, and not access point mode. From what I understand from reading online, the 3DS (and DS's in general) cannot connect to an ad-hoc network (I also have an XP laptop and set up a ad-hoc network on it manually and could not get the 3ds to connect to the internet). So from that, I would say that with Connectify, you would not be able to connect to the hotspot it creates, and might not be able to get Instacheck to work as a result. Just speculation on my part, but I'm pretty sure that ad-hoc thing is correct.

I keep getting this pop up window with "Offset and Length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection." and have no idea what this really means. My hotspot works, Instacheck works fine, but this annoying popup box immediately pops back up after closed, and pops back up 3-5 times if Okay`d before it'll go away for ten minutes or so. I see at least half a dozen places it's been mentioned in this thread, but as of yet no solution / reason / fix. Anyone else still noticing this or simply know what it is?

I keep getting this pop up window with "Offset and Length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection." and have no idea what this really means. My hotspot works, Instacheck works fine, but this annoying popup box immediately pops back up after closed, and pops back up 3-5 times if Okay`d before it'll go away for ten minutes or so. I see at least half a dozen places it's been mentioned in this thread, but as of yet no solution / reason / fix. Anyone else still noticing this or simply know what it is?
This happens when you don't stop the scan after your done checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)