Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone with SV of 211 2520 or 3774 giving away a 5 iv perfect charmander for the help to hatch my egg My SV is 1403 if u need to hatch ur own

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for someone with SV of 211 2520 or 3774 giving away a 5 iv perfect charmander for the help to hatch my egg My SV is 1403 if u need to hatch ur own
This isn't a wall, it's an Instacheck troubleshooting thread ...

Hi, can someone help me check my trainer shiny value? I'm new to this Instantcheck.

Edit: LucyFia already helped me.

Last edited:
This isn't a wall, it's an Instacheck troubleshooting thread ...
I tried and it is working. At least, in part. I only see the informations about who's giving me a pokemon, but informations about me are not visualized. Is it normal? Did I missed something?

Esmeya

I tried and it is working. At least, in part. I only see the informations about who's giving me a pokemon, but informations about me are not visualized. Is it normal? Did I missed something?
"How I get my Instacheck Standalone to "work" if when I stat a scan using the hotspot created by connectify it scans the pokemon that the othe trainer has and shows them on the right side. when I scan using my shared internet (mine is my wireless card) it shows MY pokemon on the right hand side. However, I have to flip flop between scanned connections to be able to see their pokemon then my own."

I'm sorry, here it's almost 3 a.m. and maybe I'm a little tired, but I cannot understand your answer.
Right now I created a hotspot with connectify, I have 2 3DS, one connected to this hotspot, and one connected to my wify. With Instacheck I can see the informations regarding the second one but not the first. It's not a big problem, since I own both the 3ds, but I'd like to know both my TSV.
Is there a way without switching the connections between the two 3ds?

"How I get my Instacheck Standalone to "work" if when I stat a scan using the hotspot created by connectify it scans the pokemon that the othe trainer has and shows them on the right side. when I scan using my shared internet (mine is my wireless card) it shows MY pokemon on the right hand side. However, I have to flip flop between scanned connections to be able to see their pokemon then my own."

I'm sorry, here it's almost 3 a.m. and maybe I'm a little tired, but I cannot understand your answer.
Right now I created a hotspot with connectify, I have 2 3DS, one connected to this hotspot, and one connected to my wify. With Instacheck I can see the informations regarding the second one but not the first. It's not a big problem, since I own both the 3ds, but I'd like to know bot my TSV.
Is there a way without switching the connections between the two 3ds?
Just use ONE of your 3ds that is connected to your connectify and trade it with the one connected to the wifi.It would show both ur TSV.One on each side

It's what I wrote, one connected to connectify and one to my wifi. If I try to trade between them I only see the second one. Also, the TSV shouldn't be always the same? How come I see different TSV if I change pokemon? (both pokemon generated by the same trainer) my bad probably.

I apologize for all these questions.

Edit: I think I got it, I trade one of my pokemon, and then trade it back, so I can see the TSV of it's Original Trainer (which is me).

Thank you so much for dealing with me, you are awesome guys.

Just use ONE of your 3ds that is connected to your connectify and trade it with the one connected to the wifi.It would show both ur TSV.One on each side

Last edited:
anyone up for checking a box of eggs for me in around ~2 hours? PM me!
Did you ever check your box of eggs? I need to check mine right now.

If anyone else is up for sitting through some egg checking let me know! I can give away a 5iv snover or rotom if you wait the whole time :D

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone with InstaCheck working willing to humour me for a little while? Want to try some testing.

Hoping to get a box checked by someone with instacheck. Will wait for you to check anything you need.

IGN:Muffin 4055-4110-7898 / TSV: 1867

I need help checking some eggs I have. I tried to do it myself but I cannot seem to scan no matter what router I try when it comes to selecting one for scanning. I only have three options available in the drop down menu.

I'm trying to check my 30 Ralts eggs for any female 5 IV, their shiny values as well as my own. If anyone would be willing to help I would really appreciate it.

I need help checking some eggs I have. I tried to do it myself but I cannot seem to scan no matter what router I try when it comes to selecting one for scanning. I only have three options available in the drop down menu.

I'm trying to check my 30 Ralts eggs for any female 5 IV, their shiny values as well as my own. If anyone would be willing to help I would really appreciate it.
If you are still on, I can check now

Am I right in assuming that there is no mac solution yet? didn't have the time to read through the thread (lol) and google can't quite help me. I am guessing Bootcamp/VMware won't work either due to the custom driver. If anyone has any mac solution, please let me know.

Esmeya

Am I right in assuming that there is no mac solution yet? didn't have the time to read through the thread (lol) and google can't quite help me. I am guessing Bootcamp/VMware won't work either due to the custom driver. If anyone has any mac solution, please let me know.
Clearly says on the first page that mac is in the works o_o;

Anyone interested in being an Instacheck Buddy with me? The way it'd work is this:

When one (Requester) sees the other on and needs to check some eggs, they can request a trade. Recognizing the IGN of the Requester, the other (Acceptor) will know this is for Instacheck time. If the Acceptor has time, he or she will agree to the trade and each party can check their own eggs/Pokemon for a while. Either party can end the trade when their time runs up with no hard feelings. If the Acceptor doesn't have time at all, they can respectfully decline the trade with no hard feelings and wait for another time.

Anyone interested?

My friend code is: 1246-8813-4172
My Mii & IGN name is: Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)