Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone check for my trainer code ? When I try to run it says "VirtualRouterPlus is not responding" Friend code 0275-7918-4200

Is someone willing to check the SV of 1 box of eggs please?
I prefer talking with Skype because it's easier and doesn't flood the chat and people
who need help don't get ignored. Skype = "dooney123@hotmail.com"
and my FC = 3652 1135 4567

If anybody wants we can check eggs. i have a trainer value of 721. I also need to check some as well! Does anybody have a triainer vale of 804?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Btw I have 9 eggs all Furfrou
"When you're helping someone check please PM them rather than posting in the thread so that people who actually need troubleshooting help don't get buried :l" Is it that hard to scroll up a little and be considerate?

invoke or begininvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created
i keep getting this message is there any fix for it

guys, i have followed everything in the post, and have tried everything i could think of, but i have a problem..
the 3ds sees my virtual connection, when i try to connect to it, it just stays there for about a minute or so and then says cannot connect to access point.. i really cant think why its happening, my wifi card is a usb one, and isnt in use at that time except for broadcasting the virtual router, my computer is connected to the internet via lan, my instacheck is using that network only to start teh virtual router.. im running windows 8, someone please help me :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)