introduce yourself as someone else (without being a dick about it)

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hi everyone! i'm cookie and i am physically fused to these forums. i sat down in this position fifteen years ago and never moved, and now we have achieved full symbiosis. if either one of us dies, it will take the other one with it. sometimes it's hard to tell who's the parasite and who's the host!

who are you?

Bonjour, je m'appelle [FRENCH TOURNAMENT PLAYER]

va te faire foutre et ce putain de jeu stupide. fatigué de vous, gros Américains perdant alors que je suis obligé de porter cette équipe. mon dieu, j'aimerais pouvoir vous fantôme (translator's note: fantôme means ghost) tous pour ne pas avoir à vous regarder perdre.

Last edited:

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
hi. i am monkfish. here is a bit about me:
profile: monkfish
job: computers
online job: postman
contributions to smogon: 5170 posts at time of posting; firemod '10-'12 (glory years); some dex features
related topics: cryptic crosswords, beards, bouldering, veganism, programming, posting, shade's mum
banned topics: monkfish's mum

err, i might have been too accurate with that one. i'll try again:

hi. i'm monkfish. i code wittybot, read books, and am a real human (def not a robot). i'm vegan and have been on this site for a very long time. also i am still unsure about the true nature of the avians

Hi my name is gum and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

the return of the 04-06 boomer

*new IS thread or photo album post*

Oh, hi. It's been a while. Pretty crazy to think I joined this site 15 years ago. Man, I remember shit posting in #obscureircchannel with some fellow olds. Is WartortleDude77 still around? I see cookie and monkfish are still here. That's pretty cool. Anyway, just dropping by. Hope to see some old faces pop up. Oh, before I go, I have some news.

*baby pic*

I'm a dad. :heart:

Have a nice day.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi everyone! i'm cookie and i am physically fused to these forums. i sat down in this position fifteen years ago and never moved, and now we have achieved full symbiosis. if either one of us dies, it will take the other one with it. sometimes it's hard to tell who's the parasite and who's the host!

who are you?
are you calling me fat

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hi, my names dibs and im an esteemed brit that used to make the most fire teams for PU. I have no idea what im up to now days but every time I used to get on voice call and talk to people in PU I always sounded super sleepy. probably because my sleep schedule sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)