General Introduce yourself!

hi n_n i'm trc and im from new zealand and i've been here about a year and i mostly play ou pu and doubles but i play all the other tiers regularly cause they're fun n_n. and i overuse n_n. i do stuff for c&c so i can help anyone with writing analyses and i can qc them too if you want in ou and pu. i write smog articles as well and i post a bit in some forums, and i recently became a c&c mod and you can also follow me an twitter @smogon_trc and i overuse n_n a lot n_n but yeah. also if you randbat me when im on ps then ill accept n_n.

Hello, I am Pancham. I was originally Adam Lambert, though.

I first joined Smogon so I could steal teams from the RMT section, and then post about the changes I decided to make on the teams I stole, even though that really never happened cuz I am too lazy. Kek! I now use Smogon forums mostly for my peeps back in Little Cup. I still post RMT's every now and then, but my last RMT was kind of subpar and not at all creative, so before I make a new one I want to make sure my team is less generic and boring. I joined Smogon back in 2009, but I really never used the forums until last year.

Aside from Smogon, I play a game called "Transformice" (it is super cute I love pls no judgments or hate hehe lol). I also currently attend college with a major of Psychology, I plan on becoming a psychitarist after I finish college, and perhaps even earn a doctorate. I enjoy coffee, reading new books that sound interesting (I want to read the second book after "If I Stay")binge watching television, laying in bed and watching movies while harassing Antemortem on showdown, and going out with my newly acquired boyfriend. (we just made it official Thursday night after we went to see the Mockingjay premier). So yah I guess that's it for now ha. :D

Hey guys,

Name is Davy, belgian, and watched the site often enough to finally log on and introduce myself. Just the occasional poke-player, but would love to train competitive pokémon!

Could use some guidance, but that's what this forum is about I guess.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
since i never did this in the old thread i figured i should do one
my name is jacob i cant stand any ladder on ps they are all aids and make me sad so i try to play in as many tournaments as i can to bad im really bad at mons so i never do good(doesnt help that im very unlucky) also im only known for being a salty player which is true because of said luck.

Hey guys,

Name is Davy, belgian, and watched the site often enough to finally log on and introduce myself. Just the occasional poke-player, but would love to train competitive pokémon!

Could use some guidance, but that's what this forum is about I guess.
Hiya, and welcome to Smogon! =)
The best place to start with competitive battling is this forum (this post is probably the best to start with!), as well as the Battling 101 Program (sign-ups are in December!), where you are paired with an expert who shows you the ropes of competitive battle. If you ever need any help in the future, feel free to contact me or one of the mentors on this list. (You can also find them with a Mentor badge on their profile!)
Thanks again for coming to Smogon, and we hope you have a great time! ^-^

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
since i never did this in the old thread i figured i should do one
my name is jacob i cant stand any ladder on ps they are all aids and make me sad so i try to play in as many tournaments as i can to bad im really bad at mons so i never do good(doesnt help that im very unlucky) also im only known for being a salty player which is true because of said luck.
seems like you would be a great opponent to meet while laddering

Hey, I guess I'm a returning member to Smogon, but then again I was just a lurker who just joined a few tournaments and rarely contributed to anything. I started playing when Garchomp was banned to Ubers in generation four (so around 2009) back on Shoddy Battle if anyone remembers that. Generation four OU still remains to be my favourite tier. When generation five came out, I tried playing it but the new meta and gen just didn't appeal to me so I stopped playing. Now a couple real life friend of mine got into competitive battling so I thought, hey why not give it another go.

I really hate learning a new generation, with all new items, pokemon, moves, abilities, types, speed tiers, etc (wtf is mega-evolutions) so I could use a little help on that ^^. Anyways, nice to meet you all and you should all listen to "Frame of Mind".

Hey guys my name is WillBob (William)
I run a YouTube channel showing of random and interesting sets (This isn't an advertisement btw...)
I've been playing competatively for about a year now and I just can't stop! I'm not very good but I find it really enjoyable. I just started on these forums about 10 minutes ago but I think I'm going to enjoy it here!

I really like making new friends so don't be shy if you want to chat or whatever!

Hey guys, FullMoon here, though you could just call me Moon if you want. I'm not the best at competitive Pokémon, I kinda suck at making teams for the most part, though I do like to play and thought this would be a good place to get good at teambuilding around some of my favorite Pokémon.

I'm also a writer and I have an on-going fanfic currently. You can guess by my avatar who my favorite Pokémon is (which makes me fear that it might be banned in the ORAS metagame) though really I like most mons.

Here hoping we can get along.

What's the name of your YouTube channel? You should take a look at this and contact Ace Emerald about it! You should also go to #hangouts on IRC or the Smogon Hangouts room on PS! If you want to chat haha
My channel is just called WillBobGaming, I think I will contact Ace thanks!

Hey all, my friend Stathakis told me that posting here or on the forums in general was not worth it, but fuck him :D

Anyway I'm new here I guess, been playing pokemon on and off since the summer when Stath and I were roommates and he introduced me to the game. I'm still pretty bad but I've been getting a lot better.

As you could guess from my name I'm a Duke basketball fan. Thats all for now :c

I posted this right before the old thread got locked, so I guess I'll just bore you to death show y'all what I'm like again.

Heya peeps. My name is Josiah, but I like to be called by nickname TBF. Unfortunately I have a rather severe lack of Pokemon knowledge in comparison to all of you folks, as I never owned a game until Gen 5... but I think I make up for it with my upbeat/derpy personality. As of this post I am 16 years old, and some of my best irl friends go by PS! names M'joe'ra and Andyboy500. I've tried my hand at almost every normal tier on PS! and have found that I suck at all of them. The good thing is that I honestly don't care, as I have as much if not more fun than anyone else with my crazily stupid teams. I am stoutly anti-mainstream, and refuse to use mainstream Pokemon strategies of any kind (so all of the good ones). Recently I've been gaining interest in Other Metas and I hope to create one sometime soon. If you want to find me on PS! though, Game Corner is the place to look; I love those idiots <333 It's also notable to mention that I am a devoted Christian, and if you ever see me saying anything negative or hurtful I give you full permission to slap me across the face for a FISH KILL! (TF2 reference). Dat's about it I guess :o I'm weird too lol

~TBF

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not new new, but I've never introduced myself

Hi I'm P Squared, I'm 18 and I'm from SoCal

I've been playing Pokemon since I got Crystal in ~2001! I found Smogon in 2010 when looking for BW leaks and discussion, but I just lurked as a guest until guests stopped being able to view a forvm (or whatever it was called then). I started amchecking this summer and hopefully I will be an official GP checker one day u__u

I don't really like teambuilding, so I mostly play random battles. Aside from Pokemon, I like Ace Attorney and One Piece and I play violin in my university's video game music orchestra :)

Hello everyone, my name is Sergio and in smogon i'm Lost Seso, i'm 22 years old

I'm from Spain, concretely from a city Called Alcalá de Henares, in which Miguel de Cervantes was born.
I've been playing pokemon all my life, the 1º one for me was pokemon blue, and yes... I picked bulbasaur XD.

I came to smogon when a friend told me, like 1 and a half year ago, but i didn't register until i met the chatrooms, now you can find me easy in spanish room, in which i'm room moderator (@)

My favourite tier is PU, i think is brilliant and if u want to fight me, just tell me ;)

My passion is the dance, dancing is the best way to express yourself!!

Last edited:

xJoelituh

Banned deucer.
Yo! Hey everyone ~ I'm xJoelituh, you can call me Joel or Joe like some ppl do(I don't like it, but whatever), i'm from Spain and i'm only 17 years old but I'm more mature than i seem(Idk why people say that of me lol). I joined Smogon for a old gen tournament a month ago, but since i was 3 i have being playing Pokémon.

When DPP comes out some friends told me to play on PO.. I tryed and i couldn't get into the metagame and I give up, but this.. two last years i was watching a lot of videos of Youtubers playing BW2 and I learn a lot. Always i liked to read a lot of "Wikidex"(The spanish Bulbapedia) and some people know in the spanish room(Where I'm a Room Moderator with Lost Seso and some other ones) that i'm a big book of Pokemon because i know things that usually people don't know like which moves are from events or from tutors, like the Wish Chansey or the Seismic toss tutor of FRLG/Emerald.

At the end, i joined PS in was always in the spanish room, only for playing with two friends of my childhood. But they give up and i don't ;). Nowadays I did a lot of friends there and I want to get into this awesome forum, but I don't know how, and someone told me that this is the better option to be known, so i tryed !

Nice to meet ya everyone

Hi there! I am a new member on Smogon and I hope to learn more about pokemon here and hopefully become higher in the ranks of Smogon leadership!

Whats up this is Julio, but on Smogon Im known as Wobbly Warrior. Feel free to call me Wobbly, Ive been playing Pokemon competitively for about 4-6 years. Im not too good, Ill get a win here and there but you know. Im getting there. My favorite Pokemon is Chesnaught. Damn i love Chesnaughht. If you want me to explain why I can go on for hours lol. But anyway, hows it going?

HI I'm Ranger Mike pleasure to meet you all! I am currently trying to find a forum to post in frequently besides other metagames because I need a change of pace. I joined smogon to hone my battling skills and wow has it worked wonders! I really hope that I stay on smogon for a long time now that it is my home. I am not really good at writing these things but I just wanted to introduce myself. :]

Hello, Smogon!

I'm Spellblade, although I also go by Cadian in other corners of the internet (my real name is Jim in case you're curious). I've been playing Pokemon ever since Gen I, having played every generation except V (I never bought Black/White since I was waiting for a Gray Version a la Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, & Platinum, and by the time Black 2/White 2 came out, I had lost my DS).

It was always common for me to consult Smogon for moveset ideas, but I didn't get into competitive battling until I got my hands on X, since Gen VI is the easiest generation so far for breeding competitive Pokemon. Since then I've kind of gone overboard and raised over two dozen competitve Pokemon, the specs of which can be seen in this here album: http://imgur.com/a/Ewe2r (what's not included are a Lv. 1 Larvesta and a Lv. 1 Charmander [to become a Mega Charizard Y] that I plan to use in my party in ORAS once I get ORAS).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)