General Introduce yourself!

What is up, my name is Mischa/Michael/Mikhail, I played competitive BW1, but stopped playing. I came back, got addicted again, and made another Smogon account. My favorite 'mon is Ralts because it's super cute, I play under various names on PS, primarily Mischa Knut. I'm trying to learn the meta and then I'm probably going to focus on doing RMTs and creating new sets. If I can git gud, I might compete in a tournament. Favorite pokemon game is Ruby. I'd like to pick up ORAS but no money for 3DS right now.

Hey all, I'm new here. I began playing VGC around a year ago and I figured I'd finally make a Smogon account to contribute to the community and make friends. My focus will probably be VGC teams in the RMT section. I started with Sapphire version, but my favorite game is Emerald and Absol is my favorite mon!

Hello! I'm Crymsia, although you're free to call me by...uhh...well whatever you want. I'm 16, identify as female, and I plan on stalking the forums endlessly until I die. My favorite Pokémon is Roserade, followed by a plethora of others, and my favorite Pokémon games are Platinum and White at the moment. Apologies for not having any access to the sixth generation but when I do I'll provide a 3DS code shortly afterwards. I'm from the United States, and uhh I have an "interesting life" behind me. I've been cross country several times and I live with a really odd family that I'm not too fond of, so I was hoping to make a home here on Smogon and perhaps make some friends!

To end this introduction, I am often on Pokémon Showdown under the same name, and I'm usually willing to do random battles or OU / UU! Keep in mind that I am not very good at the competitive game, or at least I like to say so, and if you want a real challenge I can't provide one. Sorry.

Also my favorite Pokémon type is Poison. Strange, isn't it?
Well the first part is kinda disturbing....I really liked generation four in general I think Platinum and soul silver and heartgold in particular were great. I can help you out also in competitive battling in anyway possible. I may not be the best but I think I am slightly above average and I almost have two years of experience under my belt. You can also pm Fluke and QueBien InfernapeTropius11 and TheHoodedGamer they can help you with anything. If you need anything feel free to PM or Vm me.
Hi. I'm currently playing my first pokemon, Omega Ruby. I'm here so I can learn more about Pokemon. I wanted to try out POkemon because I got interested in the concept of breeding and competitive battling.
I can help you with breeding just PM me. In order to do that click on my name and click start a conversation with me. I will then send you some useful guides. The wifi forums are also the right place to go if you want to trade stuff you breed. Small piece of advice though make sure to trade stuff that you obtained yourself. Smogon is hack free and the wifi mods are very strict about keeping it that way. Good luck on the forums.
Hey! My name is Ada and I've been on Showdown on and off under theAkash for quite some time (around a year now, actually?), but I haven't been very active up until now. I'm a very novice player trying to step up my game by joining in on the community, so hopefully this will help? Either way, I'm hoping it'll be fun to get to know some people here!
It takes a lot of time to actually improve and a lot of dedication. If I was a lot more dedicated I can maybe fit into the top 100 in the latter on showdown. That's a big maybe. I can help you with anything battle related and would be glad to teach you a few tricks. You should also read the Smogon strategy dex. That's the best place in my opinion to start for a novice. Good luck and feel free to message me or any of the other people for questions.
New here ! Can anyone help me build trick room team?
Sure I can help you get started on a trick room team. Smogon also has a great youtube channel you should check out. The videos they post will probably be a lot more helpful than what I tell you personally. You can also message me or and of the users above for any types of question. You should also check out the Strategy dex and the pokemon in certain tiers so you can familiar yourself with stuff that works.
What is up, my name is Mischa/Michael/Mikhail, I played competitive BW1, but stopped playing. I came back, got addicted again, and made another Smogon account. My favorite 'mon is Ralts because it's super cute, I play under various names on PS, primarily Mischa Knut. I'm trying to learn the meta and then I'm probably going to focus on doing RMTs and creating new sets. If I can git gud, I might compete in a tournament. Favorite pokemon game is Ruby. I'd like to pick up ORAS but no money for 3DS right now.
Keep playing some pokemon showdown and I'm sure you'll do great. I understand that there are some jerks on pokemon showdown now and then but ignore them and continue to keep playing and enjoy your battles. Learn from your mistakes. That's all I can say. I can help you with anything else as well as the other people I mentioned. Good luck on the forums.
Hey all, I'm new here. I began playing VGC around a year ago and I figured I'd finally make a Smogon account to contribute to the community and make friends. My focus will probably be VGC teams in the RMT section. I started with Sapphire version, but my favorite game is Emerald and Absol is my favorite mon!
I started playing competitively two years ago actually. I grew a lot from where I started. My first game was diamond and emerald and generation four is honestly my favorite generation of all time so far. If you need anything your welcome to message me or any of the other users mentioned above. Good luck.

Hies!! !My Name is Karl, Im from Central America.

My favorite pokemon are MegaCharizard Y, Mega Gallade and Mega Lucario**** <-- He's the best!

Im just here basically to help my teams get rated, Learn how to properly create a team and get help on creating a fresh new team!

My Favorite Games are pokemon Red, Gold and y/OR

Also a GoT fan here!
:D I think that'd be all, Have a nice one!
I'm a Game of Thrones fan as well! I didn't expect to find any other GoT fans on Smogon :D I love M-Gallade too, he's better than M-Gardevoir in my opinion.
Well the first part is kinda disturbing....I really liked generation four in general I think Platinum and soul silver and heartgold in particular were great. I can help you out also in competitive battling in anyway possible. I may not be the best but I think I am slightly above average and I almost have two years of experience under my belt. You can also pm Fluke and QueBien InfernapeTropius11 and TheHoodedGamer they can help you with anything. If you need anything feel free to PM or Vm me.

I can help you with breeding just PM me. In order to do that click on my name and click start a conversation with me. I will then send you some useful guides. The wifi forums are also the right place to go if you want to trade stuff you breed. Small piece of advice though make sure to trade stuff that you obtained yourself. Smogon is hack free and the wifi mods are very strict about keeping it that way. Good luck on the forums.

It takes a lot of time to actually improve and a lot of dedication. If I was a lot more dedicated I can maybe fit into the top 100 in the latter on showdown. That's a big maybe. I can help you with anything battle related and would be glad to teach you a few tricks. You should also read the Smogon strategy dex. That's the best place in my opinion to start for a novice. Good luck and feel free to message me or any of the other people for questions.

Sure I can help you get started on a trick room team. Smogon also has a great youtube channel you should check out. The videos they post will probably be a lot more helpful than what I tell you personally. You can also message me or and of the users above for any types of question. You should also check out the Strategy dex and the pokemon in certain tiers so you can familiar yourself with stuff that works.

Keep playing some pokemon showdown and I'm sure you'll do great. I understand that there are some jerks on pokemon showdown now and then but ignore them and continue to keep playing and enjoy your battles. Learn from your mistakes. That's all I can say. I can help you with anything else as well as the other people I mentioned. Good luck on the forums.

I started playing competitively two years ago actually. I grew a lot from where I started. My first game was diamond and emerald and generation four is honestly my favorite generation of all time so far. If you need anything your welcome to message me or any of the other users mentioned above. Good luck.
I've definitely grown as a VGC player over the past year. I didn't fully understand how different playing Pokemon competitively was! Thanks.

Hello Smogon! I've been lurking about this place for a while, but haven't actually created an account until a few days ago. Its impossible to say my number 1 favorite Pokemon...but I like the badass looking ones like Garchomp, Staraptor, Sceptile/Grovyle, and Charmeleon/Charizard. If I had to pick my favorite Pokemon though...contrary to my earlier statement...it would be Skitty. Reason being that my favorite Pokemon game ever was PMD: Explorers of Sky, and on my first playthrough I answered all the questions honestly and got Skitty. At the time I hated her, but didn't think about retaking the test (I was only 9 or 10 at the time...) so I played through the game and loved the gameplay so much that I also fell in love with Skitty. I also really love D/P, because Pearl was my first mainseries Pokemon game. I also will always have a special place in my soul for Pokemon Stadium, which is how I first got into Pokemon. I am here to have fun and make friends and get better at competitive battling, and I am on Smogon. I usually hang out in the monotype chat room, and my name there is also AviatorDragon. I prefer not to share stuff about my rl life unless I trust that person a lot, but my character in rl is the exact same as my character on the internet. I am a girl! Gasp! I'm not amazing competitively, mostly because I love experimenting with weird movesets and strategies. Call me Avi, please. Yeah. Hi.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I'm Lujigy (I request a change nickname) and I'm an italian trainer.
My favorite Pokémon games are Pokémon Platinum and Pokémon Black and White.

I play competitive and I love these tiers:
OU, Ubers, LC, UU, VGC 2015 and BattleSpot Single.

:heart:

H.M.N.I.P

https://youtu.be/pIr6TjG7Rko
is a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Hey dude! How's it going?
My name is Pietro and I'm a 16years old guy from Italy, and finally I'm a Smogon Member too! A small part of you probably know me from the Pokèmon Showdown Simulator, because sometimes I stay there. I've always thought to make a Smogon Account but yesterday I've finally decided to create one for sharing things, and having fun with other people from the entire world.
My passion for Pukimanz started when I was about 8. My older brother (which was a player too) and I, when we were really young, were always playing Pokèmon with the old Gameboy Advance (Our first game was Sapphire). Although I can't forget the beautiful time that we have enjoyed playing Pokèmon together. But I've started playing competitive in 2014 and precisely in November.

If you want to know more things about me:
- Be free to send me a pm.
- Don't be afraid to follow me.

I think it's all, hope you are going to have a nice day dear reader, and remember that I love ya allz! :toast:

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Hello Smogon! I've been lurking about this place for a while, but haven't actually created an account until a few days ago. Its impossible to say my number 1 favorite Pokemon...but I like the badass looking ones like Garchomp, Staraptor, Sceptile/Grovyle, and Charmeleon/Charizard. If I had to pick my favorite Pokemon though...contrary to my earlier statement...it would be Skitty. Reason being that my favorite Pokemon game ever was PMD: Explorers of Sky, and on my first playthrough I answered all the questions honestly and got Skitty. At the time I hated her, but didn't think about retaking the test (I was only 9 or 10 at the time...) so I played through the game and loved the gameplay so much that I also fell in love with Skitty. I also really love D/P, because Pearl was my first mainseries Pokemon game. I also will always have a special place in my soul for Pokemon Stadium, which is how I first got into Pokemon. I am here to have fun and make friends and get better at competitive battling, and I am on Smogon. I usually hang out in the monotype chat room, and my name there is also AviatorDragon. I prefer not to share stuff about my rl life unless I trust that person a lot, but my character in rl is the exact same as my character on the internet. I am a girl! Gasp! I'm not amazing competitively, mostly because I love experimenting with weird movesets and strategies. Call me Avi, please. Yeah. Hi.
Welcome to the Smogon family, friend ! I love Skitty myself, it's so cute and was my favourite Pokemon during my Emerald play-through, it even solo'd two Elite Four members, so it has a special place in my heart. As for competitive battling, I suggest loking in our Battling 101 sub-forum, where you can get a tutor to help you get acquainted with whatever tier you're interested in. Be sure to check the schedule to see when the next signups will be posted ! If you have any questions, head over to Smogon Simple Questions, where we'd be more than glad to answer any query you might have. If you want, feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any further help. Enjoy your stay here Avi and we hope to see you around !

Hey dude! How's it going?
My name is Pietro and I'm a 16years old guy from Italy, and finally I'm a Smogon Member too! A small part of you probably know me from the Pokèmon Showdown Simulator, because sometimes I stay there. I've always thought to make a Smogon Account but yesterday I've finally decided to create one for sharing things, and having fun with other people from the entire world.
My passion for Pukimanz started when I was about 8. My older brother (which was a player too) and I, when we were really young, were always playing Pokèmon with the old Gameboy Advance (Our first game was Sapphire). Although I can't forget the beautiful time that we have enjoyed playing Pokèmon together. But I've started playing competitive in 2014 and precisely in November.

If you want to know more things about me:
- Be free to send me a pm.
- Don't be afraid to follow me.

I think it's all, hope you are going to have a nice day dear reader, and remember that I love ya allz! :toast:
Welcome to the Smgon Family ! I'm also from Italy; pretty nice place if I do say so myself. Pokemon Sapphire was pretty cool; I started with Ruby myself cause Groudon looked so amazingly cool. Anyway, Smogon has a lot to offer, from Art to Games to Tournaments and everything in between, so lurk through all the forums to find something you may be interested in. If you have any questions about Smogon in particular, head over to the Smogon Simple Questions thread where we'd be more than glad to answer your queries. If you want, you can send me a PM and follow me as well ! Enjoy your stay and we hope to see you around the forum !

Hello everyone, I just made an account on Smogon today. I enjoy Pokémon and have been playing since gen 4 (those bidoofs). I've been on Showdown! for a while and I'm vanillish wafer on there. You can call me wafer but I'm quite comfortable with being called Fish because of a username I had on an old game (Wetfish). I also enjoy Kid Icarus Uprising, some anime and manga, spriting and certain aspects of science. I hope I can learn a lot and have some fun here on Smogon.

Hello, just made my account. Trying to fill up my Pokedex via trade is the main reason I've joined but I'm interested in the battling/breeding as well, but am new to both as I used to just play to beat the E4 and catch a few legendary Pokemon.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hello, just made my account. Trying to fill up my Pokedex via trade is the main reason I've joined but I'm interested in the battling/breeding as well, but am new to both as I used to just play to beat the E4 and catch a few legendary Pokemon.
Hi smbs420!
Welcome to Smogon! I'm sure the Wi-Fi forum could be of assistance with your task of completing the PokeDex. Some of the trickier Pokemon to obtain, like Mew, Shaymin, etcetera, you could likely find up for trade there. If you're into Wi-Fi battling, that forum is also good for that area of Pokemon. If you're looking to get some advice with competitive battling, the Battling 101 Program is a great place to start. If you sign up, you will have the opportunity to learn about competitive battling from tutors, which could help you improve your skills a lot. If you need help during your time here, check out the Simple Questions Simple Answers threads. Have a great day!
Hello everyone, I just made an account on Smogon today. I enjoy Pokémon and have been playing since gen 4 (those bidoofs). I've been on Showdown! for a while and I'm vanillish wafer on there. You can call me wafer but I'm quite comfortable with being called Fish because of a username I had on an old game (Wetfish). I also enjoy Kid Icarus Uprising, some anime and manga, spriting and certain aspects of science. I hope I can learn a lot and have some fun here on Smogon.
Hello Vanillish Wafer!
How are you doing? I've been playing since Generation 3, although I only played the games a few months after they were originally released. One of the greatest achievements I am proud of was raising a Bidoof to level 100 in Platinum. Ah the memories. <3 A little about me, I like a lot of stuff besides Pokemon, like other videogames and math (yes, math). I am fond of animals, too, and I love dogs. Well, use the Questions threads I mentioned above, or PM me, Chesty, Fluke, InfernapeTropius11, or TheHoodedGamer if you need anything. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Hello my name is Guidodamus haha! I gotta start by saying this site/community is amazing...I am a pokemon OG haaa! I got into it gen1 with Blue, then Yellow, then Gold, was out of the loop for a while, played Leaf Green few years ago and finally got 3DS about a year ago!!! I'm here besides obvious reasons (it's amazing) also I finally beat Omega Ruby and finally got into(trying to get into) the competitive world. I am having bit of a hard time due to not having too much free time being a full time student and work :( but ill be making a run for the Spooky Cup! Ummm what else ha i'm a History major and love sports! Any tips or advice feel free to message me! :)

Hi everyone! I've been registered here for a few months but rarely made any post (I actually only posted to have my TSVs added to the list in case anyone needs some help), also because I'm by far not an expert competitive battler...sure thing, I'm good enough not to use a Fly Volcarona, but I've never bee higher than 1500 on the OU ladder (but I'm currently around 1600 on the Random ladder, if that counts anything xD).

So...about my experience with Pokémon, I'm almost 30 so I've been playing for quite a lot, I started with a friend's copy of Pokémon Blue (I was always at his home, annoying him 'cause I wanted to play) and then I finally got my own GBC (sadly, a Pikachu Edition because my parents didn't know the difference between "a gameboy and a Pokémon game" and "the Pokémon Gameboy" <_<) and both Silver and Crystal. But, after consuming both cartridges Silver had 999:59 on the clock and something like 400+ Hall of Fame entries) I got lost...only played on emulators, losing all that's good about Pokémon, which is the social part.

And now, thanks to my GF and my friends, I have a 3DS, and both Omega Ruby and Y since last November. I've been introduced to TSV abuse by some friends and now that's mainly what I do in Pokémon, with the occasional battle here and then (mostly Singles, even tho I'm approaching to the world of VGC). And with the 6th Gen I also discovered the world of COmpetitive Pokémon, and now I'm trying to get better at it. Undoubtedly, this is the right place for that :)

Hope to have a nice stay around here :) Cya on the boards (and on Showdown maybe) :)

Hi smbs420!
Welcome to Smogon! I'm sure the Wi-Fi forum could be of assistance with your task of completing the PokeDex. Some of the trickier Pokemon to obtain, like Mew, Shaymin, etcetera, you could likely find up for trade there. If you're into Wi-Fi battling, that forum is also good for that area of Pokemon. If you're looking to get some advice with competitive battling, the Battling 101 Program is a great place to start. If you sign up, you will have the opportunity to learn about competitive battling from tutors, which could help you improve your skills a lot. If you need help during your time here, check out the Simple Questions Simple Answers threads. Have a great day!

Hello Vanillish Wafer!
How are you doing? I've been playing since Generation 3, although I only played the games a few months after they were originally released. One of the greatest achievements I am proud of was raising a Bidoof to level 100 in Platinum. Ah the memories. <3 A little about me, I like a lot of stuff besides Pokemon, like other videogames and math (yes, math). I am fond of animals, too, and I love dogs. Well, use the Questions threads I mentioned above, or PM me, Chesty, Fluke, InfernapeTropius11, or TheHoodedGamer if you need anything. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)
You raised a Bidoof to 100? I envy you as a trainer.

Hi, everyone! I've been lurking around the Smogon forum for a few years now, especially the Create-A-Pokemon thingy, and I thought I'd finally contribute this year. I'm a MASSIVE fan of Pokemon despite having been unable to play anything aside from the Diamond/Pearl Battle Stadium for the Wii, and I thought I'd check out the metagame forums and hopefully learn a few things for when I jump into the competitive scene. You may know me as either FawkesTheSkarmory on DeviantArt (formerly, had to leave for personal reasons), or SkarmorySilver on Tumblr.

As much as I want to play the original games, I can't afford a 3DS to save my life, as I'm currently seeking employment and have to rely on my family income. But hopefully once I get my first job, I'll be able to change that.

Squawk!

Hello, I just made an account. I'm 19, and I've been playing since gen 3. My favorite Pokemon isn't actually Omastar(not sure I have a definite "favorite" Pokemon), though I like all the fossil Pokemon. I've only played in the Battle Spot so far, and not recently since I don't have Internet access at my house, which sucks. I'd love to get better at Pokemon, since I typically lose at least as much as I win, and I have way too much free time to train new Pokemon.

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Hi, everyone! I've been lurking around the Smogon forum for a few years now, especially the Create-A-Pokemon thingy, and I thought I'd finally contribute this year. I'm a MASSIVE fan of Pokemon despite having been unable to play anything aside from the Diamond/Pearl Battle Stadium for the Wii, and I thought I'd check out the metagame forums and hopefully learn a few things for when I jump into the competitive scene. You may know me as either FawkesTheSkarmory on DeviantArt (formerly, had to leave for personal reasons), or SkarmorySilver on Tumblr.

As much as I want to play the original games, I can't afford a 3DS to save my life, as I'm currently seeking employment and have to rely on my family income. But hopefully once I get my first job, I'll be able to change that.[

Squawk!
What's up Falchion, welcome to Smogon ! I always wanted to contribute for CAP, but never really had the time (perhaps I'll try next time around). If you're looking to improve your competitive skills, head over to the Battling 101 sub-forum, where you can signup for the apprentice program & get a tutor in a tier of your choosing. Be sure to check the Battling 101 Schedule to see when the next signups are. If you have any questions or need any further help, feel free to send me a PM, or head over to Smogon Simple Questions, where we'd be happy to help you out. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around !

Hello, I just made an account. I'm 19, and I've been playing since gen 3. My favorite Pokemon isn't actually Omastar(not sure I have a definite "favorite" Pokemon), though I like all the fossil Pokemon. I've only played in the Battle Spot so far, and not recently since I don't have Internet access at my house, which sucks. I'd love to get better at Pokemon, since I typically lose at least as much as I win, and I have way too much free time to train new Pokemon.
Hey Omastar68, welcome to Smogon ! I never really got into Battle Spot (mainly because of me not being able to play it in-game.). If you'd like to get better at competitive Pokemon, head over to the Battling 101 sub-forum, where you can sign-up for the Apprentice Program. Be sure to check out the Battling 101 Schedule to see when the next signups are. For in-game, the WiFi sub-forum is the place to go. If you have any questions or need any further help, feel free to PM me, or head over to Smogon Simple Questions where we'd be happy to help you out. Enjoy your stay and we hope to see you around !

Well hey everyone, I'm Raymi! I just joined here but I've been playing showdown for a couple years now :P My favorite pokemon is Pikachu (even though he sucks *le sigh*), and my favorite type is Fairy...um idk what else to say, hehe XD

QueBien

Well hey everyone, I'm Raymi! I just joined here but I've been playing showdown for a couple years now :P My favorite pokemon is Pikachu (even though he sucks *le sigh*), and my favorite type is Fairy...um idk what else to say, hehe XD
Hi Raymi!
Welcome to Smogon! I've been playing Pokemon Showdown for almost two years now, and I have to say, I've enjoyed every second. <3 I guess it's thanks to the friendly community that's made me want to stay this entire time. Bisharp has been my favorite Pokemon ever since I started using the Pokemon way back when it was in UU. Design and typing are what matter most to me when I choose my favorite Pokemon. My favorite type is Steel, because most of my favorite Pokemon (Lucario, Genesect, etc.) have the type, but when I play Monotype, I use the Bug type the most by far. Do you have an idea of what aspects of Smogon interest you the most? If you want to get involved in an area but don't know where to start, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help you out the best I can. If you have other questions, you can use the Smogon Simple Questions thread or the several Simple Questions Simple Answers threads. Have a great time! :)

Hello, everyone. I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks and I've decided to make an account to ask for advice about team building.

Like Falchion, as much as I want to play the original games I can't afford a 3DS, as I'm currently seeking employment. Until that, sometimes I borrow a friend's 3DS to play a little bit. Hope to find uselful information, tips and help here and apologies if you find my english awkward, since I'm from South America.

I have 3 favorite pokemon: Swampert, Lucario and Gallade.

QueBien

Hello, everyone. I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks and I've decided to make an account to ask for advice about team building.

Like Falchion, as much as I want to play the original games I can't afford a 3DS, as I'm currently seeking employment. Until that, sometimes I borrow a friend's 3DS to play a little bit. Hope to find uselful information, tips and help here and apologies if you find my english awkward, since I'm from South America.

I have 3 favorite pokemon: Swampert, Lucario and Gallade.
Hey alkaiser93!
Nice to meet you and welcome to the site! Do you already have a full team you need to improve or do you not know where to start? If you're looking to improve a current team, check out the Rate My Team forum to get advice from other users. If you need ideas on where to start and how to build off of that, visit the Competitive Tutoring room in Showdown for some quick teambuilding help. You could also PM me, Chesty, Fluke, TheHoodedGamer, or InfernapeTropius11 if you'd like. Use the Questions threads if you need any other help. Lucario is also one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon, the other two being Genesect and Bisharp. Anyway, enjoy your time here! :)

Hey alkaiser93!
Nice to meet you and welcome to the site! Do you already have a full team you need to improve or do you not know where to start? If you're looking to improve a current team, check out the Rate My Team forum to get advice from other users. If you need ideas on where to start and how to build off of that, visit the Competitive Tutoring room in Showdown for some quick teambuilding help. You could also PM me, Chesty, Fluke, TheHoodedGamer, or InfernapeTropius11 if you'd like. Use the Questions threads if you need any other help. Lucario is also one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon, the other two being Genesect and Bisharp. Anyway, enjoy your time here! :)
I've actually have some ideas. Keeping things short, I'd like to build six teams. Three OU and three doubles, using Mega Gallade, Mega Lucario and Mega Swampert for each team.

QueBien

I've actually have some ideas. Keeping things short, I'd like to build six teams. Three OU and three doubles, using Mega Gallade, Mega Lucario and Mega Swampert for each team.
Have you already visited the Doubles and OU rooms in PS! yet? If not, I strongly recommend doing so, as it can help you to learn a lot about those tiers. While I can't give you much advice on either tier, I can give you some information to help you start off. I can tell you right now that Mega Lucario is banned in OU, but if I recall correctly, it's allowed in Doubles. In my opinion, mixed Mega Lucario is the best option. Mega Swampert is best on rain teams, so something like Politoed would be a great option. This goes for both OU and Doubles. As for Gallade, Tyranitar is a good option in Doubles and OU, as they can do a decent job of covering each other's weaknesses. Good luck with the rest of your teambuilding! :)

Hey everyone, I'm Manny and I've been playing pokemon for about 7 years, but started competitive battling about 3 years ago. I've been on Showdown for about 2 years, and PO for 3. I thought making this account would help me on my road to becoming voiced and then admin in the OU and UU chatrooms. Please show me some support. Thanks you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)